Quantcast
Brighton (H) Premier League - 30/11/19 - 15:00 - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Brighton (H) Premier League - 30/11/19 - 15:00

I agree with the 4-2-3-1.

I'd rest Mane to keep him fresh for Wednesday. Ideally i'd like to rest Robbo too but that would mean playing someone (maybe Trent) out of position. I'd give Milner a go in CM.

Alisson

Trent 

Lovren

VVD

Milner

Gini

Shaq

Bobby

Salah

Origi

On 29/11/2019 at 12:52, rubble-rouser said:

I agree with the 4-2-3-1.

I'd rest Mane to keep him fresh for Wednesday. Ideally i'd like to rest Robbo too but that would mean playing someone (maybe Trent) out of position. I'd give Milner a go in CM.

Alisson

Trent 

Lovren

VVD

Milner

Gini

Shaq

Bobby

Salah

Origi

Fucking hell rubble are we playing with ten men! Joking aside I agree with the 4-2-3-1.

Would have liked to see a bit more rotation for this one, Brighton play decent football and like to try and play their way out of trouble. We all know what a full pitch Klopp press can do against sides like that. We don't need creativity today, we need energy.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Milner, Keita, Gomez, Lallana, Shaqiri, Origi.

Just win, redmen....just fucking win.

Hopefully a nice relaxed game where we score early and add to it in the first half. Nice training ground second half performance to save legs for the Derby. 

Liverpool 3 Brighton 0 (H/T 2-0) 

Well if there was any complacency/sitting back expecting a win from the crowd today hopefully that oil cheats result will have put that to bed - Anfield needs to be a cauldron today, never mind the opposition not being the sort it usually is for, this is all about putting us in the best position we will have been in in the league in 30 years.

Big game this after the Napoli result so I think it’s right we go full strength. Good to see AOC in midfield where he belongs, a chance for him to step up. 

2 minutes ago, J-V said:

You get a couple or pricks at half time though.

Luckily, if it’s Arabic commentary it’s Arabic pundits. The cunts are only on the English language game.

Fucking great atmosphere , obviously tinged with the sadness of the verdict the other day but come on reds lets do this