Quantcast
Brighton (H) Premier League - 30/11/19 - 15:00 - Page 13 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Brighton (H) Premier League - 30/11/19 - 15:00

Get in. Another three points. The hopes and dreams of all the other cunts out there dashed.

We. Do. Not. Give. Up.

I fucking love this team.

I literally don’t give a single solitary fuck what happens in league games as long as we win. I’ll take 2-1 with squeaky bum moments for every remaining game this season thankyouverymuch 

Get the fuck in there reds

• Upvote 7

Should we just shake hands with everyone else that we'll just win 2.1 EVERY FUCKING GAME? allison is a lucky boy. Fucking brain dead what he did. Now out for the derby. We just can't do anything fucking easy can we? Fucking hell. I'm dead

Getting beat by a ball like that when you're defending a lead is absolute nonsense. Don't blame Alisson one bit for that. Good defending at the end after the clown free kick. 

Another one where we just about get the job done.    At this stage with city fucking it up royally, itd be pure negligence not to strengthen in January. 

The players coming off the bench aren't good enough and we're attempting to manage games and running a fine line every week. 

Unlike last year, blowing this league would be a total fuck up.   The league is ours to throw away. 

• Upvote 3

Fucking hell......we never do things the easy way do we.

IF, IF, IF we win this title we should never take things for granted again - it is fucking hard, hard work to do it.

Every week seems to be a trip through the wringer!

But we won again!

Alisson's mistake was bad but the bigger worry for me is that their midfield looked better than ours for large stretches, including before the mistake. 

There's another day of my lifespan. FFS. Great to get the result though.