You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brighton (H) Premier League - 30/11/19 - 15:00

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

Still fuming at that sly cunt Twatkinson, knew exactly what he was doing there. Got that wanker on Var for the Derby, he'll be making plans tonight over a glass of piss and a stale cheese toastie the fucking weird cunt. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

24 games left.

Would have taken this result at the start.

The blueshite will be dangerous on Wednesday because it's their cup final. 

Think Ali gets a one game ban but could be wrong.

It's deffo just one game ban. 

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

By the way, Atkinson seeing Adrian setting up his wall, looking right at him and blowing his whistle for Dunk to shoot should be a borderline sackable offense. There's refereeing incompetence and missing calls/misusing VAR and then there's that. That was completely absurd. 

Nothing surprises me from that cancer of a ref after he deliberately fucked with VAR against Villa.

It all stems from Gerrard giving the tosser grief in his book. 

I actually think we should formally ask for Martin Atkinson to be banned from our games. Yeah, I know, Everton-behaviour and all that, but tonight he surely knew exactly what he was doing fuckng us over. You could see he communicated something to the Brighton-player just before blowing the whistle, with Adrian all over in the corner. There’s no way an unbiased ref would behave like that.

Firstly Martin Atkinson is a fucking cheat and Liverpool might be best served making a formal complaint against him. Letting Brighton take that free kick was fucking unbelievable.

Secondly, if jurgen thinks he's gonna get away with this squad lasting the whole season he needs to think again. Yeah its hard to be critical when 11 points ahead, but you can clearly see things are catching up with the players especially the front three. They've are flagging in a major way which is not surprising considering they haven't had a break for over a year.

We need to boost the squad in January and make sure we bring it home.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Tarwater said:

I actually think we should formally ask for Martin Atkinson to be banned from our games. Yeah, I know, Everton-behaviour and all that, but tonight he surely knew exactly what he was doing fuckng us over. You could see he communicated something to the Brighton-player just before blowing the whistle, with Adrian all over in the corner. There’s no way an unbiased ref would behave like that.

Atkinson didn’t fuck us over, we fucked it up ourselves by not having a player close to the ball while the wall was (taking too fucking long) lining up.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Captain said:

Atkinson didn’t fuck us over, we fucked it up ourselves by not having a player close to the ball while the wall was (taking too fucking long) lining up.

Pretty much.  It's up to the ref to use his discretion.  That said, I think a little of that discretion should take the fact Adrian had just come on into account.

Basically he's well within his rights to be an arsehole, and he is.