You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Forget the eye gouging stuff I'm a nice guy now.

Iceman

He's one of the most revolting human beings to have masqueraded as a manager in the history of the game. Up to his old tricks with plundering the Lille staff recently by all accounts. Horrible, horrible creature. Will be good to see his managerial ambitions hobbled when the paper-card house at Spurs inevitably comes tumbling down.

28 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

He's one of the most revolting human beings to have masqueraded as a manager in the history of the game. Up to his old tricks with plundering the Lille staff recently by all accounts. 

Yeah, read that Lille invited him to the club while he was out of work. Then he got the staff to walk out on Lille, he never contacted the club to speak permission to talk to them. 

He is a brilliant pundit. Don't mind him at all. As a manager though he is rotten to the core and he has already started it. The 'maureen' show is underway. I'm just glad they are too far away in the league for us to have to worry about them although I can see us getting them in the knockout stages of the Champions League. 

9 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I'm quite liking Jose now, he had me questioning myself when he was doing his punditry for Sky and it's actually carrying over into him managing again. What the fuck is happening me, I don't like it. 

No chance I'll forget how he celebrated at Anfield after giving City the title by beating us in 13/14. The big bus parking cunt. 

• Upvote 1

“The most difficult moment of the game for me was not when Olympiakos scored the first or second goal but when I made the change in the first-half,” Mourinho said. “Hurt the player but hurt myself. It’s important the player understands and I was lucky that my choice was a very intelligent boy who has a good understanding of what the team is. It was not about his performance.

“We were losing 2-0 in a very difficult moment and one positional midfield player was more than enough. I apologise to Eric, in spite of the fact he knows I did it for the team and not with the intention to hurt him.”

He is so very clever...