Quantcast
Napoli (H) Champions League 27/11/19 - 8pm - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Napoli (H) Champions League 27/11/19 - 8pm

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I really want to win this. Now that AC Milan are a bit shite it’s our chance to surpass their number of wins and get closer to those cunts in Madrid. Be nice to work it up these shithouses on the way.

There's no reason why we can't to be honest. Obviously want the league most.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I really want to win this. Now that AC Milan are a bit shite it’s our chance to surpass their number of wins and get closer to those cunts in Madrid. Be nice to work it up these shithouses on the way.

Have you always been the odd one out? 

3-0 Liverpool. 

Celebrate the first goal with some strawberry ice cream, the second with vanilla and the third with chocolate. 

Get these fucking beat, then play the fringe players in the last group game.

Just now, viRdjil said:

Alisson
Lovren

Van Dijk

Trent

Robertson

Fabinho

Henderson

Keita

Salah

Mane

Firmino

After his performance today playing Trent at centre back is pushing it. 

• Upvote 1

Magic. Ambition. Resolve. Athleticism. Dynamism. Opportunism. Nous. Ability. Omnipotency. Resourcefulness. Power. Intensity. Zip. Zest. Awareness.

I don't ask for much.

We have a chance to confirm our place in the knockout stage with a win here, and Napoli haven't had the best time of it in Serie A so far this season. Just go out there and do what we know we can, and get the win. If we can do that, then Klopp will know he doesn't need to go full strength for the final group game in Salzburg, and that game could be an opportunity to rest some players and shuffle the pack, what with the instensity of our fixture schedule over the coming weeks.

• Upvote 1

Very important game for the reasons mentioned above. Would be ideal to be able to rest a few key players for the last group game. Also I suspect Salzburg away could be a tricky one if we need something from that game.

So let’s throw everything we have at Napoli!

Napoli are in a bit of disarray what with all the friction their owner is creating. But, Im not sure if the players would let this affect them for this game. It is massive for them.

Hopefully they arent as up for this as I say. A win means we will be through to the group with a game to spare.

Their owner has mass fined the entire squad 2.5 MILLION euro! Potential banana skin with them playing without a care in world as long as it stays nil all, but we get 1or2 up and we could win it handy.

Hopefully they decide to not turn up and cost him money. A win tomorrow and we can rest players in Austria 

Has anyone mentioned about resting  players if we win? because we can.

also we will have won