You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Napoli (H) Champions League 27/11/19 - 8pm

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm not sure why we didn't go for it more in the final 15, loss or draw changed nothing as far as the last game goes. A win would have seen us through, now we have another important game to negotiate. I fucking hate Napoli, you can see why the owner fined them, they're a bunch of shitehawks. 

Cant stand Napoli but not winning that is on us. 

We didn't lose. Now we have to go and take a side to win against a side that had us on the ropes badly. 

Our own doing. You don't win stuff by not getting bloody mouths though so stop the crying. 

• Upvote 2

Well that wasn't much cop and we are now in a tricky spot needing to go and get a result away to what is a very good team.

At least we didn't lose which keeps the unbeaten run going but we really have put ourselves in a tricky spot now - what could have been a dead rubber at a very busy time is now a do or die job.

We are of course perfectly capable of doing the job, but once again we are going to have to do things the hard way.

I think Klopp got it wrong tonight resting TAA, Gomez just can't offer same attacking presence and it really neutered us.

I also think Milner and Henderson at home v a team who were always going to sit in was too conservative.

Going to need a really good performance to get the point or win we need in Salzburg.