Quantcast
Tottenham sack head coach Mauricio Pochettino - Page 9 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jennings

Tottenham sack head coach Mauricio Pochettino

1 minute ago, easytoslip said:

Fuck sake , is right .

Sadly he'll probably get close to that from a club like PSG, purely based on the name and fuck all else. 

15 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Sadly he'll probably get close to that from a club like PSG, purely based on the name and fuck all else. 

Yep this it, the shitness of it all

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

With classics such as...

Have yourself a Kammy little Christmas.

It’s beginning to feel a lot like syphilis.

Fairytale of Nunthorpe.

Plus 

Winter Wankerland

Jingle Bellend

Hasn't Son said he'd leave if Poch did? I also recall Klopp having a nice lomg word to him moments after the CL final ended...

Edwards just needs to make Levy ignore Mourinho long enough to think of how many stadium payments he could make by selling Kane and Son. 

4 hours ago, A_S said:

Hasn't Son said he'd leave if Poch did? I also recall Klopp having a nice lomg word to him moments after the CL final ended...

Edwards just needs to make Levy ignore Mourinho long enough to think of how many stadium payments he could make by selling Kane and Son. 

Son? Absolutely. 

Kane? For the right price.

Kane's son? Never heard of the cunt.

31 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Sounds like Gazza has just awoken from a 6 year coma. 

He genuinely does. His life is that mad, when he's in a normal situation he sounds completely lost.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm surprised Gazza didn't turn up at Spurs stadium with a kfc and a fishing rod. 

Probably the greatest moment in human history that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Elite said:

He genuinely does. His life is that mad, when he's in a normal situation he sounds completely lost.

It's like he doesn't follow the game or something. Spouted some shit about Mourinho there, I genuinely reckon he's after a job at Spurs. Maybe's they can offer him a job in one of the Corporate Boxes as a barman. 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

It's like he doesn't follow the game or something. Spouted some shit about Mourinho there, I genuinely reckon he's after a job at Spurs. Maybe's they can offer him a job in one of the Corporate Boxes as a barman. 

I think the football world has given up on Gazza, he's had countless chances at coaching and TV work but keeps fucking it all up. The very definition of a lost cause.

13 minutes ago, Elite said:

I think the football world has given up on Gazza, he's had countless chances at coaching and TV work but keeps fucking it all up. The very definition of a lost cause.

He still gets gigs here and there. He's had more help than most yet just throws it back in their faces with regularity. 

28 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

What could possibly go wrong?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Son? Absolutely. 

Kane? For the right price.

Kane's son? Never heard of the cunt.

Hopefully his son is legitimate, unlike some of the goals he's claimed. 

• Upvote 2