Quantcast
Tottenham sack head coach Mauricio Pochettino - Page 8 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jennings

Tottenham sack head coach Mauricio Pochettino

30 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah I can see them two falling out over who is the special one.... 

It will be a thing of beauty to witness, Spurs fans will implode. Plus it will be funny to see how he intends to sort their shit defence out. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Fucking hell, sky sports are seriously wanking themselves into the stratosphere over Mourinho.

Rather strange considering his fall from grace over his last few jobs. The cunt makes it easy for most media outlets to print one story after another. They won't be so benevolent if he throws Sir Harry Kane under a bus.  

17 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Rather strange considering his fall from grace over his last few jobs. The cunt makes it easy for most media outlets to print one story after another. They won't be so benevolent if he throws Sir Harry Kane under a bus.  

I feel like I'm in some parallel universe where the Mourinho who won everything at Chelsea the first time has got up at the peak of his powers and walked across London to join Tottenham. 

Nothing about the bellend who pissed everyone off at Chelsea the second time and was shit at Man Utd whilst spending tons of money. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I feel like I'm in some parallel universe where the Mourinho who won everything at Chelsea the first time has got up at the peak of his powers and walked across London to join Tottenham. 

Nothing about the bellend who pissed everyone off at Chelsea the second time and was shit at Man Utd whilst spending tons of money. 

Indeed. His win percent at both Chelsea take 2 and the Mancs was just over 58% Pretty shit considering the state of the league and the money he had to spend on top of two decent squads. 

I see he has already come out with 'The key to winning Silverware is Harry Kane.'  I can't wait for reality to set in, probably around January time when he's in the market for some over aged and over priced forward he's worked with. 

19 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Indeed. His win percent at both Chelsea take 2 and the Mancs was just over 58% Pretty shit considering the state of the league and the money he had to spend on top of two decent squads. 

I see he has already come out with 'The key to winning Silverware is Harry Kane.'  I can't wait for reality to set in, probably around January time when he's in the market for some over aged and over priced forward he's worked with. 

He means sell Harry Kane and spend all the cash on old gets. 

Expect Zlatan. 

• Upvote 1

Showing some mourinho interviews he's an arrogant bastard. Chelsea get let off the hook since city came along but their glory is down to abramovich coming in like a freight train throwing huge money about. Fuck him, fuck them.

• Upvote 1

He’ll throw all his eggs in the Kane basket and leave poor Son to rot on the bench, allowing us to swoop in with our January war chest 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Expect Zlatan. 

I actually thought about Zlatan or Rooney coming in January to receive benefits the Jose way. 

Anyone see the state of some of the Spurs fans Sky Sports interviewed?. 

The Alf Garnett type twat who runs his own hair salon and the other fam blud tv wannabe outside the stadium saying Spurs are guaranteed trophies.

In his first official club interview Mou Mou is banging on about clubs where the work below you is not good enough to allow you to bring youngsters through, but at Spurs there is a wonderful academy with lots of talent. 

As if he’s ever taken note of any team’s youth system. Have a feeling this is going to be a car crash.

• Downvote 2

Just now, Anubis said:

In his first official club interview Mou Mou is banging on about clubs where the work below you is not good enough to allow you to bring youngsters through, but at Spurs there is a wonderful academy with lots of talent. 

As if he’s ever taken note of any team’s youth system. Have a feeling this is going to be a car crash.

He's adopting the Levy plan by the looks of it. Here you go Jose, a few million, you ain't getting much to spend in the market, but this is for you...wink..wink..

17 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Anyone see the state of some of the Spurs fans Sky Sports interviewed?. 

The Alf Garnett type twat who runs his own hair salon and the other fam blud tv wannabe outside the stadium saying Spurs are guaranteed trophies.

Right pair of belends especially that mockney cunt.

1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

Expect Zlatan. 

He wants £900,000 a week I seen somewhere, at 38 , surely that can’t be true?

8 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

He wants £900,000 a week I seen somewhere, at 38 , surely that can’t be true?

I was reading an article where he is demanding 1 million a month mate, still way too much for that egotistical has been wanker. 

3 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

So Mourinho is the new manager...hahahahaha. I'd be very surprised if he lasts until the end of next season. 

How were you so late in having that confirmed?

I take it your still in Germany and not the Antarctic!???  

2 minutes ago, Dave D said:

How were you so late in having that confirmed?

I take it your still in Germany and not the Antarctic!???  

I'd just logged on-line and the article said Breaking News and 13 mins old. It is fucking freezing here though. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'd just logged on-line and the article said Breaking News and 13 mins old. It is fucking freezing here though. 

News broke here before 7am!!

13 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I was reading an article where he is demanding 1 million a month mate, still way too much for that egotistical has been wanker. 

Fuck sake , is right .