You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham sack head coach Mauricio Pochettino

Jennings

59 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

Robertson hardly got a sniff the first half year, and Keita has been below average or worse. Still cant say Klopp isint world class.

I think a fully backed poch would show us something special. 

Robertson and fabinho were eased in, not the case that they said with Son.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
On 20/11/2019 at 19:34, Pistonbroke said:

Indeed. His win percent at both Chelsea take 2 and the Mancs was just over 58% Pretty shit considering the state of the league and the money he had to spend on top of two decent squads. 

I see he has already come out with 'The key to winning Silverware is Harry Kane.'  I can't wait for reality to set in, probably around January time when he's in the market for some over aged and over priced forward he's worked with. 

hahaha...Rumours that he is interested in bringing Ibrahimovic to Spurs in the New year when he'll be a free agent. Fuck me, I hope the rumours come true. Spurs fans will implode. 

Now that the dust has settled, I think Spurs were probably right to dispense with Pochettino. Don't get me wrong, it's never a good day when anyone replaces nice with nasty. Still, I think his race was run. I often see comparisons with (relatively) long terms as a manager and the end times of Gerard Houllier at Anfield. There were lots of (relatively) good times and they went so close on occasion to winning one of the two biggest prizes in the game, but there was a tipping point reached where you could see the ideas that had gotten them a long way had gotten stale. You didn't have to think the players had downed tools to believe they were no longer responding to the stuff that had gotten them so far but not far enough. He'll do well wherever he goes next, but diminishing returns had kicked in at Spurs.

Last chance to see...

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Poch to Arsenal would be funny as fuck. 

I was actually speaking about this to my mate who is a Spurs fan, he's not happy about cunt chops as their new manager.