You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham sack head coach Mauricio Pochettino

Jennings

Guest Pistonbroke
30 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah I can see them two falling out over who is the special one.... 

It will be a thing of beauty to witness, Spurs fans will implode. Plus it will be funny to see how he intends to sort their shit defence out. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Fucking hell, sky sports are seriously wanking themselves into the stratosphere over Mourinho.

Rather strange considering his fall from grace over his last few jobs. The cunt makes it easy for most media outlets to print one story after another. They won't be so benevolent if he throws Sir Harry Kane under a bus.  

17 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Rather strange considering his fall from grace over his last few jobs. The cunt makes it easy for most media outlets to print one story after another. They won't be so benevolent if he throws Sir Harry Kane under a bus.  

I feel like I'm in some parallel universe where the Mourinho who won everything at Chelsea the first time has got up at the peak of his powers and walked across London to join Tottenham. 

Nothing about the bellend who pissed everyone off at Chelsea the second time and was shit at Man Utd whilst spending tons of money. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I feel like I'm in some parallel universe where the Mourinho who won everything at Chelsea the first time has got up at the peak of his powers and walked across London to join Tottenham. 

Nothing about the bellend who pissed everyone off at Chelsea the second time and was shit at Man Utd whilst spending tons of money. 

Indeed. His win percent at both Chelsea take 2 and the Mancs was just over 58% Pretty shit considering the state of the league and the money he had to spend on top of two decent squads. 

I see he has already come out with 'The key to winning Silverware is Harry Kane.'  I can't wait for reality to set in, probably around January time when he's in the market for some over aged and over priced forward he's worked with. 

19 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Indeed. His win percent at both Chelsea take 2 and the Mancs was just over 58% Pretty shit considering the state of the league and the money he had to spend on top of two decent squads. 

I see he has already come out with 'The key to winning Silverware is Harry Kane.'  I can't wait for reality to set in, probably around January time when he's in the market for some over aged and over priced forward he's worked with. 

He means sell Harry Kane and spend all the cash on old gets. 

Expect Zlatan. 

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

He means sell Harry Kane and spend all the cash on old gets. 

Expect Zlatan. 

I actually thought about Zlatan or Rooney coming in January to receive benefits the Jose way. 

In his first official club interview Mou Mou is banging on about clubs where the work below you is not good enough to allow you to bring youngsters through, but at Spurs there is a wonderful academy with lots of talent. 

As if he’s ever taken note of any team’s youth system. Have a feeling this is going to be a car crash.

• Downvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Anubis said:

In his first official club interview Mou Mou is banging on about clubs where the work below you is not good enough to allow you to bring youngsters through, but at Spurs there is a wonderful academy with lots of talent. 

As if he’s ever taken note of any team’s youth system. Have a feeling this is going to be a car crash.

He's adopting the Levy plan by the looks of it. Here you go Jose, a few million, you ain't getting much to spend in the market, but this is for you...wink..wink..

17 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Anyone see the state of some of the Spurs fans Sky Sports interviewed?. 

The Alf Garnett type twat who runs his own hair salon and the other fam blud tv wannabe outside the stadium saying Spurs are guaranteed trophies.

Right pair of belends especially that mockney cunt.

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

He wants £900,000 a week I seen somewhere, at 38 , surely that can’t be true?

I was reading an article where he is demanding 1 million a month mate, still way too much for that egotistical has been wanker. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Dave D said:

How were you so late in having that confirmed?

I take it your still in Germany and not the Antarctic!???  

I'd just logged on-line and the article said Breaking News and 13 mins old. It is fucking freezing here though.