You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Election 2019 - The TV Debates

Bjornebye

11 hours ago, viRdjil said:

I’m a soft cunt so violence is not my thing, but I’d definitely consider ask my dealer to help spike his beak with GHB.

More into date rape than violence? I An of course only joking, (not about rape but the uses of GHB), GHB can be sound as long as you get the dose right, otherwise you are asleep.

10 hours ago, Brownie said:

To be honest, it feels the same as 2017 to me.

So you really think that? It feels completely different. The press were after May last time and she'd pissed off the pensioners. The press are sucking Johnson's cock. There is way more support in the media for the Tories than 2017 imo and Corbyn's message is no longer fresh along with Johnson has been able to create this myth none of it's his fault he's only been here for just 130 days and his party have not been fucking things up for 10 years. Another thing I was annoyed Corbyn didn't pull him on last night. 

7 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

So you really think that? It feels completely different. The press were after May last time and she'd pissed off the pensioners. The press are sucking Johnson's cock. There is way more support in the media for the Tories than 2017 imo and Corbyn's message is no longer fresh along with Johnson has been able to create this myth none of it's his fault he's only been here for just 130 days and his party have not been fucking things up for 10 years. Another thing I was annoyed Corbyn didn't pull him on last night. 

I’m only talking about local sentiment mate, fuck knows nationally. I avoid the right wing press like the plague so would have no idea about the comparison.

The Tories will win a majority, i’ve said that all along. And then you can raise a glass when JC is gone you arlarse.

1 hour ago, Brownie said:

I’m only talking about local sentiment mate, fuck knows nationally. I avoid the right wing press like the plague so would have no idea about the comparison.

The Tories will win a majority, i’ve said that all along. And then you can raise a glass when JC is gone you arlarse.

I just think the national sentiment tends to follow the agenda the media is driving and up to now (and I don't see it changing) it's all about ignoring Johnson's failings because for whatever reason, they like him. As I've said before, I don't understand why people like him, because I think he's repulsive, but it seems I am not in the majority on that. 

As for Corbyn, I wish he could succeed, it's been clear to me for ages he can't for loads of reason. But then this was my point all along, I didn't want to go into an election where there's no chance of keeping them out and I felt with Corbyn that was the case. There'll be nothing happy for me if Johnson gets his majority on Thursday as it won't matter who the Labour leader is then, we're stuck with those cunts for 5 years.  

10 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I just think the national sentiment tends to follow the agenda the media is driving and up to now (and I don't see it changing) it's all about ignoring Johnson's failings because for whatever reason, they like him. As I've said before, I don't understand why people like him, because I think he's repulsive, but it seems I am not in the majority on that. 

As for Corbyn, I wish he could succeed, it's been clear to me for ages he can't for loads of reason. But then this was my point all along, I didn't want to go into an election where there's no chance of keeping them out and I felt with Corbyn that was the case. There'll be nothing happy for me if Johnson gets his majority on Thursday as it won't matter who the Labour leader is then, we're stuck with those cunts for 5 years.  

And the thing is, if they get a majority and get the next person wrong, then you’re looking at a decade of these fuckers. The damage these can do in that time... fucking hell. 

1 minute ago, Jennings said:

Tory no show for the C4Debate.

Too scared of being in a debate where they can't just say Get Brexit Done...better for them to no show than show and get exposed on all these issues.

And sadly they'll get away with exactly that.

Instead of people seeing it for the dismissive attitude towards important issues it is, they'll just overlook it and still vote for them.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Tories just holding the electorate with utter contempt. Arrogant elitist bastards. Shame on the people who vote for them purely because of brexit sound bites.

Especially those who are traditional Labour voters living in areas ravaged by Tory cuts.