You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Election 2019 - The TV Debates

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

They won’t have to. They will have dual citizenships.

Really weird that you think you know what decisions Children you haven't yet got will make in about 18-20 years in the future. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

They won’t have to choose is all I’m saying.

Yeah, because fuck all is going to change in the next 20 years as far as dual citizenship's go. Plus my original point was pulling you up on the 'English' bit when Brexit will be affecting the whole of the UK and those who do live abroad but hold a UK passport. Plus whatever your kids decide to do in 18-20 years time is neither here or there as far as what you think they'll do. Regardless of whether they have a choice or not. 

I for one will not be watching the Village Idiot v Village Tramp tonight.

I will be sitting on the toilet which in all likelihood will produce the same results as the debate especially if it is predominantly Brexit based.

I really don't know if I could stand watching another negligible IQ individual asking for control of our borders and squealing and clapping like some performing seal every time the Village Idiot says he wants to get the deal done.

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

I predict Corbyn will be bombarded with questions about anti-Semitism and any mention of the NHS will be cut short. Boris will respond to any question by turning it into Get Brexit Done ...Will of the people...great opportunity to make Britain Great again

Will of the people...great opportunity to make Britain Great again....Create our own laws...Money to rebuild public services...as he gets his manky knob out and knocks one out to land of hope and glory as a Punkahwallah makes sure he doesn't sweat...camera fades to rapturous applause. 

Just now, cloggypop said:

@Peston: This is a very special #ITVLeadersDebate because uniquely in my time at ITV the bosses have laid on a higher class of sugary snack. Usually it is a trip back to the austerity of my childhood with Nice biscuits, Bourbons that taste of brown crayon and custard creams https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1196865824927166464/photo/1

Tony would smash the gaff up. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, cloggypop said:

@Peston: This is a very special #ITVLeadersDebate because uniquely in my time at ITV the bosses have laid on a higher class of sugary snack. Usually it is a trip back to the austerity of my childhood with Nice biscuits, Bourbons that taste of brown crayon and custard creams https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1196865824927166464/photo/1

Hahaha, some of those comments are ace. 

19 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Think I'll watch a film instead of this shit, I'm sure one of you lads will post a bullet point summary of things later. 

• Bollocks
  • Tory cunt
  • slag
  • tory cunt
  • lying tory cunt
  • go on Jezza
  • liar
  • stop shouting you lying tory cunt
  • fuck off
  • cunt
  • lying tory cunt
  • racist cunt

I hope Corbyn calls out his lies after every answer.

"How can we believe what he just said when he lies continually ?" Should be his stock opening line. 

Unfortunately I don't think it will be. 

I also feel confident, no matter which way it goes, no one in the media will declare Corbyn won and Johnson knows nothing about policies.