You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Mandalorian

Sugar Ape

15 minutes ago, Baltar said:

I think she's a rubbish actress. She was an MMA fighter so all brawn and no actual acting ability. Always felt she looked well out of place in an otherwise talented cast of actual actors. Hell the puppet baby Yoda was more believable than Gina's acting.

"Cover me..."

2 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Does indeed seem to be a variation, based off that mural, but it's still a bit daft to even use something even associated to it.

Didn't Ice Cube get in a spot of bother for the same image too?  

Jeremy Corbyn, Ice Cube, Gina Carano... which 3 people would you like to go for a pint with?

If she shows some remorse and a little more humanity on social media you never know, she could be rehired. 

Disney did reverse the sacking of James Gunn over his own social media activity after all.

Who knows, for now though they don't want her to be associated with a family friendly show or take the risk of her leading her own potentially multi-billion pound show and that's, I guess, their right. 

At at the end of the day she's played this all wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Disney has made a rod for its own back now because anything its employees say anywhere is going to be jumped on. 

The Fandom Menace virgins have been doing that for years, hence why she made a rod for her own back when befriending them and appeared on their shows. 

3 minutes ago, Aventus said:

DiiVF4kXUAAJLWr.jpg

Yep, he was an idiot.

However, those tweets were made years before he was employed by Disney. See the dates.

It wasn’t like he was associated with Disney at the time.

He was sacked, expressed regret and remorse over those tweets and after a year or two was eventually invited back to direct the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy film. 

You never know, Gina might be back also if she learns from this.

No bloody idea

1 minute ago, Juniper said:

Yep, he was an idiot.

However, those tweets were made years before he was employed by Disney. See the dates.

He was sacked, expressed regret and remorse over those tweets and after a year or two was eventually invited back to direct the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy film. 

No bloody idea

Fuck me. Twitter really does being out the idiot in people. Why the fuck you you post shite like that?? 

33 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Yep, he was an idiot.

No bloody idea

Hard to tell, obviously Gina is more recent so she can't get away with saying it was 10 years ago and she isn't like that anymore. 

Plus she already had he opportunity to learn from a mistake with the whole pronouns thing. 

33 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fuck me. Twitter really does being out the idiot in people. Why the fuck you you post shite like that?? 

"Comedy"

Let's turn the Internet off. Bin our mobiles. Let's put this shit to bed. 

I'm so glad I spent my youth before the Internet and my 20/30s mostly before the giant social media outlets. i still don't use Facebook or twitter or any of that shite because I know I talk fucking bollocks and I also don't want to invite bell ends into my daily thoughts.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Hard to tell, obviously Gina is more recent so she can't get away with saying it was 10 years ago and she isn't like that anymore. 

Plus she already had he opportunity to learn from a mistake with the whole pronouns thing. 

"Comedy"

Mistake? You mean not having the prescribed opinion?