You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Mandalorian

Sugar Ape

16 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Enjoyed this weeks episode. Not as epic as the last few but some really good bits in there.

Next week should be boss.

Just about to post similar. Did enjoy Mando ramming Gideon's words down his throat. Looking forward to a nice big battle next week. 

On 11/12/2020 at 19:05, Juniper said:

Buzzed off the latest episode today.

Just give me more Boba Fett and Slave 1 action all day long. F’king brilliant.

Fully expecting them to kill Fett off with Slave 1 changing hands. I hope not so soon but it’s a gut feeling. 

Jeremy Bulloch RIP. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Some nice touches in that. Intrigued by the post-credits clip. 

I hate it when I have to wait another 12 months for the next episode. 

I thought that was fucking awesome. Star Wars can be good when treated with love and respect. 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I thought that was fucking awesome. Star Wars can be good when treated with love and respect. 

You're damn right.

I'm not the biggest fan of the dude that visited the ship, but seen some of the shit I always wanted to see him do. So they've gone up in my estimation there. And. It was done rather well. 

Still feel there's a lot of story missing though. With Fett and Asokha. Maybe we will see more of it playing out next series. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

You're damn right.

I'm not the biggest fan of the dude that visited the ship, but seen some of the shit I always wanted to see him do. So they've gone up in my estimation there. And. It was done rather well. 

Still feel there's a lot of story missing though. With Fett and Asokha. Maybe we will see more of it playing out next series. 

Yeah, I think characters mentioned this season will be appearing in the Ahsoka show before (if) they crossover to this show.

2 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

You're damn right.

Fett’s own spin off show (was a movie before) is still rumoured to be in pre development. Nothing announced yet. 

Looking forward to watching the finale on my lunch. 

56 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Not sure what to make of that final episode tbh. It was obviously great but the way they used the character at the end, i'm just not a fan of that method.

Digital De-aging? 

5 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I'm not myself but I think it had to be done with Leia, Moff and now this one. Nobody could replicate them to be fair. 

I think Luke looked a lot better than Leia in R1.  And a little better than in RoS.