Quantcast
Sterling / Gomez - 'clash' - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Jennings

Sterling / Gomez - 'clash'

I only wish I cared. 

I just hope it was like robin hood men in tights where he slaps him with a glove and asks for a duel and the other guy responses by twatting him with a gauntlet and accepting.

Probably not though.

43 minutes ago, A Red said:

I used to dream of living on a council estate

Do you want us to sort you out with a list of Air B&Bs in Norris Green?

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Trevor Sinclair thinks the whole saga is our fault because our fans sang bad things about Sterling. 

Fuck off, Trevor. 

EJLz3FnWsAErPCG.jpeg

That fucker dined out on an over-head goal for his whole career. He can fuck off. 

In January 1999, Sinclair was convicted of causing criminal damage to a car, following a night of drinking with other West Ham players at the club's Christmas party in Romford.[22]

In November 2017, Sinclair was arrested on suspicion of drink driving, common assault and criminal damage after a woman was hit by a car in Lytham St Annes.[24] On 2 January 2018, Sinclair was convicted of drink driving and racially abusing a police officer by calling him a 'white cunt'.[25] He was sentenced to 150 hours of unpaid work, disqualified from driving for 20 months and ordered to pay £500 compensation to the abused police officer.[

Sinclair can fucking do one as well.

• Upvote 8

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Hang on where did he grow up before we start casting aspersions 

EDIT: He is from Dulwich so we can't possibly call him a cunt. 

28 minutes ago, Anubis said:

28 minutes ago, Anubis said:

This is why they should keep quiet. Sinclair like many others has Skeletons in his cupboard. Brainless.

9 hours ago, The Guest said:

He’s so rattled by Liverpool.  It goes to show all the booing and calling him a greedy bastard at games is doing it’s job.  The fucking snake.  He might have won the league at city and earn more money but he clearly knows how hollow it all is.  Gomez clearly knew what buttons to push.

He's rattled, alright. The booing affected his game, it didn't make him behaving this way. His ego just couldn't take that the "losers" he had to burn all bridges to leave behind were going to make him a "loser."  So out of all the people he could lash out on, he picked the lowest one on the totem pole. He's a fucking coward. 

1 minute ago, neopulian said:

He's rattled, alright. The booing affected his game, it didn't make him behaving this way. His ego just couldn't take that the "losers" he had to burn all bridges to leave behind were going to make him a "loser."  

He didn't come on Anfield to be fucked at 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Trevor Sinclair thinks the whole saga is our fault because our fans sang bad things about Sterling. 

Fuck off, Trevor. 

EJLz3FnWsAErPCG.jpeg

Like I said I met him while on holiday and hes a massive Manc gobshite. Biggest prick I've ever met.

Apparently Gomez had Sterling by the throat, headbutted him, kicked him in the bollocks and smashed his head against a wall.

The FA had a look at VAR and banned Sterling for 2 games.

33 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

BlueMoon currently at 74 pages of Joe Gomez being a cunt, Liverpool fans booing Sterling are being mean and the whole world being against plucky Man City. 

Abu Dhabi Boo hoo.

Imagine the media shit storm if gomez was a white dude. Every thunder cunt under the sun would up in arms and want points deducted. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXtVl4Zrzc_83Nn22CUVl

“I want you to get this fuck where he breathes! I want you to find this nancy-boy Joe Gomez, I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna PISS ON HIS ASHES!”

7 hours ago, Iceman said:

I like his M16 tattoo and how it's all about peace. 

The real reason behind his tattoo makes perfect sense tbf. 

People get weird tattoos with deeper meaning to them all the time.   His body, his choice and it's a bit of a shame he had to explain that one to anyone.