Quantcast
Sterling / Gomez - 'clash' - Page 10 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Jennings

Sterling / Gomez - 'clash'

34 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Danny Rose thinks Liverpool fans made Sterling do it.

He's just another cunt. He never stops bitching at decisions that don't go his way in a game. He also is one of those who is forever trying to get his fellow professionals booked. 

He can fuck off. 

• Upvote 1

Absolute joke these underhand sly claims that the ire directed towards Sterling has anything to do with his race, if anything these suggestions are more dangerous than racism itself. Sterling is a massive massive bellend and a cunt to boot.

11 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Is this a City forum? Fucks sake. We have a thread for those fucking cunts.

13 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

30301wg.jpg

The fuck?

I really hope we play City again at Anfield this season in one of the cups.

tenor.gif

Sorry mate, I couldn't resist. 

1 minute ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Slight difference as it involves a LFC player who was assaulted.

You mentioned City though. Just pulling your leg mate. 

Tis a Liverpool forum but everyone chats about many different teams away from a supposed thread on said team. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

He's just another cunt. He never stops bitching at decisions that don't go his way in a game. He also is one of those who is forever trying to get his fellow professionals booked. 

He can fuck off. 

Funny he came out with his views on the same day he announced he would run his Spurs contract down as they haven't offered him a new deal...it's almost as if he is using it to put himself in the shop window

2 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

Funny he came out with his views on the same day he announced he would run his Spurs contract down as they haven't offered him a new deal...it's almost as if he is using it to put himself in the shop window

It wouldn't surprise me mate. 

Glad they’ve all raised publicly that booing Sterling gets into his head and puts him off his game, that’ll definitely be the end of it now football fans know for sure.

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, viRdjil said:

Danny Rose thinks Liverpool fans made Sterling do it.

I had a read of bluemong earlier.

Fucking hell.

The phrase always the victims could not be more apt for the beauts on there.

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

I had a read of bluemong earlier.

Fucking hell.

The phrase always the victims could not be more apt for the beauts on there.

Probably best not to buy in to that one though, yeah?

• Upvote 1

At first the booing was no worse for Sterling than it was for any other City player. It only intensified for Sterling once he started his histrionics - flapping his arms and stamping his feet at every decision he disagreed with.

5 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Probably best not to buy in to that one though, yeah?

It is deeply ironic they have the neck to shout that at us when they literally embody the idea

For all the non reds trying to downplay Sterling's behaviour, what does anyone think the result would be if the normal guy in the street goes into wok one day, and instead of shaking hands with a smiling colleague suddenly without provocation assaults him leaving facial damage which is technically ABH ?

Would they be chauffer driven home only to be recalled halfway and requested to stay ?

We all know the answer to that fucker.  A mixture of P45 followed by police interview/arrest/probable prosecution.  Why should it be different for that jumped up prick ?  The snidey little cunt gets no sympathy from me. 

Don't be surprised if he picks up a "surprise injury" right before his next Anfield visit and has to sit it out, probably back in Manchester.  You'd have to be some special kind of mong to not be able to imagine the levels of vitriol coming his way.  He's already proved he hasn't got the head to cope with it, it doesn't get any better for him at Anfield from here on in.

Guardiola and co will realize that.  It'll be interesting to see how they deal with it.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

You mentioned City though. Just pulling your leg mate. 

Tis a Liverpool forum but everyone chats about many different teams away from a supposed thread on said team. 

Sorry. Is this how you do it?

by the way that Danny Rose interview  was beyond belief at how stupid he sounded. Cba finding it

10 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Glad they’ve all raised publicly that booing Sterling gets into his head and puts him off his game, that’ll definitely be the end of it now football fans know for sure.

Absolutely. Next time the boy is one on one with Allison we can't have him loose his head and blast the ball over the crossbar, can we? No booing from this day on it is then.

I think it’ll be a cue for every single away crowd to continually boo us in solidarity with Sterling and City, given how the poor wee lambs have been mistreated.

#IamSterling

All I would say on this is had the roles been reversed no way would I defend our player even if he had lots of grief in a game the day before. People defending Sterling need to give their heads a wobble 

22 minutes ago, magicrat said:

All I would say on this is had the roles been reversed no way would I defend our player even if he had lots of grief in a game the day before. People defending Sterling need to give their heads a wobble 

Exactly, the City fans and a few pundits defending Sterling are fucking idiots.