You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sterling / Gomez - 'clash'

Jennings

In January 1999, Sinclair was convicted of causing criminal damage to a car, following a night of drinking with other West Ham players at the club's Christmas party in Romford.[22]

In November 2017, Sinclair was arrested on suspicion of drink driving, common assault and criminal damage after a woman was hit by a car in Lytham St Annes.[24] On 2 January 2018, Sinclair was convicted of drink driving and racially abusing a police officer by calling him a 'white cunt'.[25] He was sentenced to 150 hours of unpaid work, disqualified from driving for 20 months and ordered to pay £500 compensation to the abused police officer.[

Sinclair can fucking do one as well.

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, The Guest said:

He’s so rattled by Liverpool.  It goes to show all the booing and calling him a greedy bastard at games is doing it’s job.  The fucking snake.  He might have won the league at city and earn more money but he clearly knows how hollow it all is.  Gomez clearly knew what buttons to push.

He's rattled, alright. The booing affected his game, it didn't make him behaving this way. His ego just couldn't take that the "losers" he had to burn all bridges to leave behind were going to make him a "loser."  So out of all the people he could lash out on, he picked the lowest one on the totem pole. He's a fucking coward. 

1 minute ago, neopulian said:

He's rattled, alright. The booing affected his game, it didn't make him behaving this way. His ego just couldn't take that the "losers" he had to burn all bridges to leave behind were going to make him a "loser."  

He didn't come on Anfield to be fucked at 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXtVl4Zrzc_83Nn22CUVl

“I want you to get this fuck where he breathes! I want you to find this nancy-boy Joe Gomez, I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna PISS ON HIS ASHES!”

7 hours ago, Iceman said:

I like his M16 tattoo and how it's all about peace. 

The real reason behind his tattoo makes perfect sense tbf. 

People get weird tattoos with deeper meaning to them all the time.   His body, his choice and it's a bit of a shame he had to explain that one to anyone.