You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sterling / Gomez - 'clash'

Jennings

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I'm surprised that Southgate had the bollocks to drop him to be honest.

He's not dropped him at all though has he.   He's left the rat out of one game against a shite team.   Some punishment for ABH.

Meanwhile a younger model pro has to suck it up and share the camp with his attacker, remarkable restraight from Joe when he could clearly crush him physical or lawfully if he wished. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

On the subject of us booing Sterling, did rival fans not think it was sinister when City fans booed Sturridge? Or Milner? Knobheads.

I've seen some pretty crazy and horrible comments about the whole incident. Including City fans referring to Sterling as "Raz" or "Razzy." 

Unacceptable behaviour. 

Milner applauding them as he was warming up down by there end on Saturday and all he got was jeers and a few wanker signs. I looked and couldn't see a single one clapping back. 

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

r, remarkable restraight from Joe when he could clearly crush him physical or lawfully if he wished. 

We can't have pictures of our players involved in a cat fight can we? Well done to Joe for keeping his calm and not burst out in laughter.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, suzy said:

Sky are saying Henderson calmed the situation at the England camp. Where was Sir Harry, eh?

Hiding behind his bowl of sugar puffs. 

Guest Pistonbroke

That incident with Sterling on VVD at the end of the match on Sunday was a snide act. Can't believe he wasn't booked for it, especially with what went before. I hope VVD clatters the little bastard at the emptyhad.

35 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Some very unpleasant and unnecessary comments in this thread. 

This is a Liverpool forum, not the fucking hate mail. 

Sterling, of all the cunts in the universe is fair game as far I'm concerned. There was a reason he was being booed every single time he touched the ball against us and I'm not going to overlook his behaviour against us just because he's laughably being acclaimed as a role model and social justice warrior. He's a cunt of the highest order and should be treated as such.

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Pretty mild considering Sterling has committed ABH against one of our players I would say.

Comments made about his upbringing, the fact he grew up on a council estate, mentions of him campaigning against racism? 

All completely unnecessary. 

A cunt is a cunt, no need to bring any of that into it. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Sterling, of all the cunts in the universe is fair game as far I'm concerned. There was a reason he was being booed every single time he touched the ball against us and I'm not going to overlook his behaviour against us just because he's laughably being acclaimed as a role model and social justice warrior. He's a cunt of the highest order and should be treated as such.

Apart from fucking off for more money, as did loads of players still revered here, why is he such a massive cunt? 

3 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Apart from fucking off for more money, as did loads of players still revered here, why is he such a massive cunt? 

Because Joe Gomez one of our players is currently sporting a big scratch on his face because Sterling scratched him in retaliation for being on the losing side the day before? 

If someone scratched you he would be a cunt in my eyes 

6 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

It's the manner in which he left, his interviews at the time, his greed, his agent, and in the recent game, trying to instigate fights with TAA and Gomez  and attempt to injure VVD, and now his ludicrous hard man shtick that resulted in Gomez a scratch across his eye. We made this scumbag the player that he is today and he's treated us with contempt, so frankly deserves all the abuse (non-racial obviously) he gets.

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Because Joe Gomez one of our players is currently sporting a big scratch on his face because Sterling scratched him in retaliation for being on the losing side the day before? 

If someone scratched you he would be a cunt in my eyes 

The comments about his background, growing up on a council estate, campaigning against racism were all brought up before anyone knew about a scratch on Gomez’s face. 

• Upvote 3