You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sterling / Gomez - 'clash'

Jennings

Ive seen people on Twitter calling it racism that Sterling has been dropped. Seriously. 

Because he was born in Jamaica and also because he spoke out a while back about racism, its the FA and Southgate getting him back. 

I think its more to do with Sterling being a horrible little cunt bully who got his cumuppence when Gomez didn't retaliate to his shitty little jibes. 

He's always been a little cunt. I've never been fooled by the media narrative of him being a nice lad. He's very lucky he's in the massive footballing bubble as if he acted like this in real life he'd have been filled in a few times by now and would maybe have learnt his lesson.

Don't act like the hardest man in the room unless you know for certain you are and Raheem you most certainly aren't.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Elite said:

He's always been a little cunt. I've never been fooled by the media narrative of him being a nice lad. He's very lucky he's in the massive footballing bubble as if he acted like this in real life he'd have been filled in a few times by now and would maybe have learnt his lesson.

Don't act like the hardest man in the room unless you know for certain you are and Raheem you most certainly aren't.

It’s Gerrard and Carra who were the loudest at creating that (sorry Tone) narrative. I’m sure he’s an alright lad. He just lost his head a bit after being humiliated in front of millions. Gomez did pick him up and throw him like a rag doll. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, The Guest said:

He’s so rattled by Liverpool.  It goes to show all the booing and calling him a greedy bastard at games is doing it’s job.  The fucking snake.  He might have won the league at city and earn more money but he clearly knows how hollow it all is.  Gomez clearly knew what buttons to push.

According to our Bloo cousins there is something very sinister about our sustained booing of him. The deranged tossers.

On the plus side for Sterling, he’s gone from being an ex-RS bastard to Everton legend overnight.

• Upvote 1

Sterling is, has always been and always will be a scumbag. He's a pathetic wannabe gangsta from a London council estate and still has that mentality despite his wealth and fame. I wouldn't be surprised if his "beef" with Gomez is due to him being from a rival postcode...

• Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Sterling is, has always been and always will be a scumbag. He's a pathetic wannabe gangsta from a London council estate and still has that mentality despite his wealth and fame. I wouldn't be surprised if his "beef" with Gomez is due to him being from a rival postcode...

Hahahaha

1 minute ago, Elite said:

It’s Gerrard and Carra who were the loudest at creating that (sorry Tone) narrative. I’m sure he’s an alright lad. He just lost his head a bit after being humiliated in front of millions. Gomez did pick him up and throw him like a rag doll. 

His pr team must be frazzled by this,  so much hard work done last year to make the wee rat out to be something else and he goes and undoes it all in two months with Silva and Gomez. 

I'm going to really enjoy the media destroying him now, unfortunately that'll just lead to more crying about racism and the rat continuing to be a pampered little prick that thinks he can do what he wants, when he wants. 

I really hope it's a black player that does finally retaliate with him or some poor cunt is going to get his career and image completely destroyed cause of this cunt. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

He’s a bully. And a horrible fucking rat. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Brixit.

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

If we'd have had a player sent off for any combination of those nothing incidents I would be fuming.

The main positive of the whole affair is that we are indubitably getting into the Man City heads.

He had at least 5 petulant reactions to decisions he didn't get. Another ref would have booked him no doubt for one of those, the tackle on Virgil at the end was a yellow too although he may not have made it had he been booked all ready. When the crowd where calling him a greedy bastarf after Trent have him a help in hand you could see he was dying to give some back.

52 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Yeah, he is badly behaved because he’s from a council estate. Jesus. And as for the postcode stuff.... 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Yeah, he is badly behaved because he’s from a council estate. Jesus. And as for the postcode stuff.... 

It's true to a point, I'm from a council estate and the culture is to not show any weakness etc (it's all bollocks really but you can understand it) It's a moot point anyway, in my experience the biggest cunts are from middle class/upper class backgrounds.

Class doesn't define cunts, being a cunt defines being a cunt.

But he is a cunt.

gettyimages-952677056-1024x576.jpg

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Well, it's a thing in London for young, pretend gangsters to fight with fellow pretend/perceived gangsters from rival postcodes. It's possible Sterling behaviour was instinctive based on his upbringing. 

Can’t get excited about Sterling’s antics I’m afraid . Good player and went to a better team at the time which improved him further. He’s a feisty little prick with too much to say but so what . How many professional footballers could we say that about? He got his arse handed to him on Sunday which will do me . More bothered about Crystal Palace than Sterling’s histrionics 

• Upvote 3