You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (A) Premier League 23/11. 15:00

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Div did himself no favours today staying down after a knock.  Klopp went ballistic at him.  The fact that he did fuck all when he came on was probably not lost on the manager either

He did get the shit kicked out of him through, to be fair. 

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Trent seems to be getting targeted by the opposition a fair bit, Henderson gives him a good amount of protection but once he goes off we're exposed on that side and end up vulnerable until Gomez comes on. 

Main problem is that Matip is a bit more clever than Lovren in those situations. Not having a pop at Lovren as he played good enough, he just lacks a bit of presence when rushing out to cover, Matip always seems to give himself better options at closing down but also stopping a lot of balls going into the box.

The goal they scored was a total fuck up by a few of our players, they let themselves get dragged across to our right and it left acres of space which Benteke made use of to play in Saha. If our players are going to do that then one of them needs to get in closer to get in a blocking tackle. 

It's all good though, as we keep on winning. 

I hate Palace, the twats. If teams like these pulled their tripe out against every team in the league instead of just us and a few others, they wouldnt be such shite teams.

A well earned 3 points especially with Brighton going down at home to Leicester. They're another bunch of twats and all while Im at it.

I just cannot see chelsea getting anything out of their game at city as they've had a very easy run of fixtures that have catapulted them up the league.

Well in Jurgen and the boys. Yet another game where one of our best front 3 didnt play and people expect us not to be able to cope.

10 minutes ago, rotoq said:

When they equalised, I mentally settled for a draw. Stupid cunt, I am.

When they equalised I looked at the clock, seen 10 minutes left and thought sound we'll get one back here. 

It's just what we do. 

Shit myself when Zaha was left unmarked in the box before he skyed it though.