You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (A) Premier League 23/11. 15:00

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

Never in doubt lads.....Phew...

As is the case this season we don't know when to give up. Bobby should have made it 2-0 but then pops up with the winner. Few shit the pants moments at the end as they played some half decent stuff chasing the game and we still looked a bit shaky at the back, thankfully Saha reverted to his shitty game with that chance to level things for a second time. It was yet another win which will piss off our main rivals for this season. Workman like win without looking great for large chunks of the game yet we created a few more chances in the second half. I thought Fab, Mane and Henderson put in a good shift, Bobby too. 

Take the 3 points, shit in Woys room and get the fuck out of dodge City.

Unlucky Woy, hope you have better luck hunting for mice this evening. 

Oh yeah, the Bitters lost 0-2 at home to Norwich....hahahahahaha. Heads falling off galore

59 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've just listened to Cantaloupe Island by Herbie Hancock. I feel calm that we will go on and win this 1 nothing. 

52 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh Mane ! Fuck sake. 

Usually means he is about to score when he misses like that 

EDIT: Fucking get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That defending was sunday league. Everyone running towards the ball. We don't deserve a win here at all. Fucking fuck sake. Owl cunt. 

EDIT: yes yes yes yes yes yes fucking yes yes yes 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Great result. We need to tighten things up at the back.

The way we play it leaves us looking dodgy against teams with speedy wingers. As long as we keep outscoring the opponents it's no big worries, even though keeping a clean sheet would help matters. Not like we concede many, so it will only become a worry if we start dropping points. Thought we were all round below par today, international hangover as is often the case. Away to palace is one of the harder games and we take all 3 points, delighted with that. 

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, J-V said:

Fuck sake Arse score without 7minutes of injury time

Might help them to finish top half of the table getting results like that. 

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

That is the kind of jammy win that leads to titles.

Think of it this way -- Citeh have to beat a team above them get to third.

I'd like to see better performances, especially defensively, but people forget, City had loads of jammy wins/last minute goals in their 100 point season. Par for the course.

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Be real fucking swell if we could win comfortably. No drama, no cup final feel, not another game that's an absolute battle even though we are possibly the best team in the world and palace are shite. Be nice for the gulf in quality to actually be self evident. I know that all that matters is a win and how fucking entitled I have become but still my anxiety needs a break. Let's outclass a side we clearly outclass.

YEAH THANKS! Liverpool!