You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (A) Premier League 23/11. 15:00

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I think Freind is up there with my most disliked refs . As for Atkinson then a car crash of a game with City getting the shitty end of the stick would be hilarious 

He fucked us over at Chelsea last season. If Atkinson sends off Sterling and Fernandinho I might forgive him for his utter wankishness in our game the other week. 

Ace weekend. Spending a few days with the family in a seaside town on the southern coast of Australia. Weather is pleasant and everything we need is within walking distance. 

The reds are finally back in action 'tonight' (with watchable games either side too) and my wife is taking the kids out in the morning so I can sleep off the efforts of watching footy all night! 

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Lario said:

We're not on UK based tv as far as I can tell, so nobody had better post links to any quality streams of this game today.

I'm fucking warning ye!

First Trump. Then Brexit. Now rumours  of a high quality stream of today’s game that doesn’t lag. The world’s going to hell in a handcart. 

• Upvote 1

Be real fucking swell if we could win comfortably. No drama, no cup final feel, not another game that's an absolute battle even though we are possibly the best team in the world and palace are shite. Be nice for the gulf in quality to actually be self evident. I know that all that matters is a win and how fucking entitled I have become but still my anxiety needs a break. Let's outclass a side we clearly outclass.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Be real fucking swell if we could win comfortably. No drama, no cup final feel, not another game that's an absolute battle even though we are possibly the best team in the world and palace are shite. Be nice for the gulf in quality to actually be self evident. I know that all that matters is a win and how fucking entitled I have become but still my anxiety needs a break. Let's outclass a side we clearly outclass.

And then city draw with Chelsea please.