You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (A) Premier League 23/11. 15:00

Bjornebye

Im not sure the owl will have his players up for this. Im pretty certain the players will either be up for it themselves or not. Palace have been pretty dismal of late but Selhurst Park is always a difficult place to go because their crowd gets behind their team all game.

My arse always twitches when we go there. We've had some good results there recently but I always have a doubt in my mind.

I think Liverpool under Jurgen have got very cagey about injuries affecting team selection to try and throw oppo managers off the scent. But Im also pretty certain oppo managers know the score anyway. Im certain we'd cope if Mo and Robbo didnt play, less so if Virgil's 'personal circumstances' prevent him playing. Fingers crossed for the big man.

I wouldnt be disappointed with a draw there although would love the win.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Johnlj said:

Don't like Zaha against Trent. But that's the only concern along with Mo probably not playing. We'll cunt them and the fucking owl.

If Robbo is out i reckon Zaha will play on Milner's side and that is a much more worrying development.

Oh god make this stop. We're getting results against every (almost) every fucker and still I see every game against "smaller" clubs like a massive banana skin: the smaller the opponents, the more likely our slip-up.

And it's no better for those games against "bigger" clubs. The only difference is that it won't be a "slip-up", they are just going to beat us. 

There's no need.