Quantcast
City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30 - Page 45 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30

9 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

What about armpits? I regularly shave mine, fuck having sweaty armpits in the summer. 

Shaven. Unshaven. Doesn’t matter. You’ll still be offside at Villa Park.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Shaven. Unshaven. Doesn’t matter. You’ll still be offside at Villa Park.

I don't bite my fingernails either, well fucked. 

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Those inside Anfield films are really good. 

Definitely. Gives a great insight into behind the scenes. I look forward to seeing them as much as reading daves match reports. 

Lovely part this time with big hugs for Sean,fantastic gestures from the club. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scudger99 said:

"If I were you, I'd gather those goonies and come at me with everything you've got.  And we'll still take the 3 points."

Get in that cider soaked coach and fuck off

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Screenshot_20191112-223858_Twitter.jpg

Great pic. At a glance, you'd expect that to be collected by the keeper or headed out for a corner by one of the 3 defenders, depending on the depth of the cross. 

Then you see Sadio already anticipating the cross a fraction earlier than his opponent. He's not even near full stride at this point, yet it's still been enough for him to just get ahead of the City player at the crucial moment. 

When the game is being played at this frenetic pace, concentration is everything. 

14 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Screenshot_20191112-223858_Twitter.jpg

Is it a game of Spot the Shit Defender? 

My X goes firmly on Kyle Walker for letting Mane have a free run to get the header in. 

Bet your Arse Southgate starts him ahead of TAA, which is good news for us but a fucking cheek if you think about it. 

11 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Is it a game of Spot the Shit Defender? 

My X goes firmly on Kyle Walker for letting Mane have a free run to get the header in. 

Bet your Arse Southgate starts him ahead of TAA, which is good news for us but a fucking cheek if you think about it. 

They'd only stick him at right back in "44 fucking 2" and blame him for not being able to replicate his club form anyway. 

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

They'd only stick him at right back in "44 fucking 2" and blame him for not being able to replicate his club form anyway. 

Probably. I'm quite happy that he hardly gets a gig. It's pretty laughable that both Trippier and Walker seem to be ahead of him when fit. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Probably. I'm quite happy that he hardly gets a gig. It's pretty laughable that both Trippier and Walker seem to be ahead of him when fit. 

Walker hasn't been the squad for a awhile.

5 minutes ago, No2 said:

Walker hasn't been the squad for a awhile.

I remember him playing in the Nations league thingy. Wasn't he missing due to injury thereafter? 

Just now, Jairzinho said:

Trippier is playing well. 

Walker is fucking atrocious.

That's more down to concentrating on his defensive duties though. Last time he played for England he offered fuck all going forward. Remains to be seen if that trend continues though.