You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30

Bjornebye

27 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

To be fair I don't think we were relaxing or deliberately dropping the tempo I just think the players were knackered. Klopp doesn't usually make many changes or earlier changes but we needed them for fresh legs .

This.

In the ground you could see the amount of work the players were doing and maybe this doesnt come through on the tv. So sorry anyone thinking we started to coast couldnt be more wrong.  It was more like fucked.

I was really surprised how much effort the city players put in, kept on going and didnt really look as tired as us. In the last 25 to 30 minutes we just couldnt make the ball stick and it virtually came straight back at us every time we cleared our lines. Some of that was our own fault for just kicking it clear to some wayward passes.

Jurgen used all 3 of his subs yesterday starting from the 61st minute and I think that was very telling.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, rotoq said:

Hahaha. Shite. It makes them fucking shite.

All these fucking wankers living in lala land, fingers in ears, desperately clasping at whispers of straws, unable to admit that THIS TEAM IS BOSS. Are we the best team to ever exist? No. But we are very fucking good and can win any number of ways. We are so highly adaptable it's unreal.

Negged for saying we're not the best team to ever exist.

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

"Second word...two syllables."

"You're bald."

"You're throwing a tantrum."

"Is it 'a baby'?"

Had to work, missed the match. Anyone know where I can watch a replay on the net?

TIA

Guardiola: "A film. Two words. Relevant to today's match" 

Linesman: "Is it 'The Crying Game'?"

Guardiola: "No, I said two words! Two words! Two words!" 

Linesman: "Psycho 2?"

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Anubis said:

You wound me, Tim. Wound me. All the love I’ve given you and you repay me with this....

Which obscure Channel employs that muppet these days? 

Failed in management and then again as a DOF for a league one side as they were relegated to league two. 

4 hours ago, magicrat said:

I think it was largely due to the fact we started to coast and let the tempo drop. They gave us a hard time in the minutes before they scored and it was no shock when then did. You cannot relax against these even at 3 up with 15 minutes left. Made the last 10 more difficult than it should have been 

It wasn’t about easing off, it was the change of shape when Milner replaces Hendo.

all of a sudden they were able to attack down our right much more, because Trent didn’t have the same protection. They were 2- or 3-on-1 over and over again after that change.

Perfect in every way really.   Klopp really does have Guardiola's number, it's not even debateable whose the better manager. 

It would be beautiful if we pulled out of the world club cup with a short statement about the club not wanting to endanger the players by sending them to a state where it's illegal to be gay.   Might even make these cunts give up on their man city publicity stunt.   They can talk bout airlines and shite all they want,  theyd never shake LFC exposing the world to that one.  And we'd not have to stretch our squad or expose our youngsters to a potential humiliation at Wembley.   Obviously zero chance of happening. 

The crying bout the handball is just another example of people mindlessly repeating what they hear they media.   They should have had a penalty yesterday, Mane barging Sterling in the box,  stonewaller, much more so than any ball to hand pen claim.   Yet when you're having a laugh at them crying on bluemoon there's zero mention of it cause the muppets commentating watched it numerous times and never even mentioned Mane, instead fucosing on Trent pulling out of a challenge.