Quantcast
City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30 - Page 37 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30

I know Castles is a bellend, but he's an entertaining bellend:

Typical of Liverpool’s season so far. Manchester City spend first five minutes attacking Liverpool’s goal, Alexander-Arnold handball outside natural silhouette not given as a penalty, Liverpool break from it and score past reserve goalkeeper. #LIVMCI

"past the reserve goalkeeper" oh the humanity!

tumblr_nmgt94Ez6u1rte447o1_500.gif

Just now, Mcfaggen said:

I thought they showed the two lines in the middle of the game? Not long after the goal? Am I imagining that? Neville commented on Stones playing him on side. 

They showed one line, about 20 minutes (a guess) after the goal. I assumed that was something Sky had drawn up themselves. There was no moving about lines on the screen like they always do - there didn't appear to be any kind of in-depth VAR check after the goal like there normally is. It struck me as odd at the time, especially given my gut instinct was he was offside. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ne Moe Imya said:

Fair play to him though, it’s impossible to get by if your first choice keeper isn’t between the sticks.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Enjoyed watching this almost as much as our goals. Our 3 beauties, bastard goals

Oliver’s face cracks me up. He’s clearly thinking ‘twat’.

16 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

The soft cunt has cited the rule, completely misread it, and is having it pointed out to him that it actually supports our goal standing.

9 minutes ago, Caramac said:

pep booing the main stand haha

VimmaRa.gif

7deKijS.gif

Loved that bit where he lost it and started arguing with fans in the Main Stand. Bellend.

Really disappointed at the rival fan reaction to our dominance of the English and European game. Very disappointed. We deserve more objectivity and credit for our brilliance.

Very, very small time for the most part. It's okay to admit what you see with your own eyes even if you don't like it. You hate to see delusion like that, you really do. 

Can’t wait for Dave’s match report.

The game today couldn’t of went any better I’m delighted Peps head is about to fall off.

Fuck me listen to this bullshit on MOTD.  How could they take Silva's hand ball out of it if it went that height and direction because it hit the cunts hand.