Quantcast
City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30 - Page 31 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30

Kompany is one krying kunt.  

Thought City played the best I've seen them at Anfield but we were still too good for them.  Great game. 

That was an extremely strong performance. We held on at the end a bit, but that's to be expected against those bastards. What a great time to be a grizzled Red. 

• Upvote 1

Klopp has Pep's number in the important games, he is by far the better coach/manager. 

Top notch with Klopp and Sean Cox, his tribute to Sean Cox in the programme was touching. 

7 minutes ago, Sweeney287 said:

Ha ha, Mourinho saying last time he played at Anfield, he lost three one and got the sack. Comedy gold 

He’s coming across quite well, but only because he is revelling in Pep’s discomfort.

Not sure he should be commenting on the appropriate tactical use of KDB though.

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Klopp has Pep's number in the important games, he is by far the better coach/manager. 

Top notch with Klopp and Sean Cox, his tribute to Sean Cox in the programme was touching. 

Klopp is the manager who’s had the most wins against him! Not just Premier league too I think.

Just now, suzy said:

Klopp is the manager who’s had the most wins against him! Not just Premier league too I think.

Probably why Pep tries to deflect interest onto controversy, the salty teared wanker. 

Sky were even more desperate than usual for us to lose here it was incredible. Moaning about the penalty but ignoring Silvas handball, not having a go at Silvas antics going to ground all the time, the Sterling penalty incident, Neville whinging Salah was offside for number 2.

Fuck em.

Brilliantly played today red men.

• Upvote 2

Just now, J-V said:

Keane talking sense once more.  Is it wrong to like him.

He can be an utter cunt but can't fault his punditry, he's very fair.

I thought Man City were phenomenal. A historically great side full of amazing and valiant champions. Except, it appears we're just bit better than them at the moment. Shame for them. Real shame. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, J-V said:

He's brilliant, he doesn't give a fuck. Quite refreshing for a pundit. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, J-V said:

The panel version of Keane, Jose even and Ferdinand are no problem for me. They all talk sense. Kompany sulking is a marvellous sight. Especially after what he said about us celebrating Brighton scoring first last year and them laughing that they caused us pain. 

Just listened to the Pep interview on Sky UK via German. Fuck me, that cunt (Gabriel Clarke?) just banged on about the first goal..hahahahaha, fucking wankers. Pep just banging on about being Champions and played excellent....you lost 3-1 you fucking knob.