Quantcast
City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30 - Page 27 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30

Sterling’s faux hard man act was hilarious. I thought Gomez was going to pummel him.

Pep crying at Oliver, who just looked at him like he was a twat.

The national fume will be strong after this. Love it.

They lost 3-1. We got the shit end of VAR at Old Trafford and we didn't concede 2 more goals, if you're good enough you'll do what it takes. City didn't have the minerals.

• Upvote 1

Textbook performance. We were never going to shut them down completely but the defending was physical, we had great composure on the ball and we were so clinical. What a victory. 

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Guardiola’s protracted meltdown is an hilarious spectacle, but in all seriousness, he looks like someone who needs a break.

He's really not a good loser. Your oil soaked side shipped three goals. Massive result.

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

Yeah 8 points clear off Leicester.

Ah, couldn't hear it clearly over the sound of myself ripping the cock off myself.

Away over to blue moon until the post match interviews.

Just now, Elite said:

They lost 3-1. We got the shit end of VAR at Old Trafford and we didn't concede 2 more goals, if you're good enough you'll do what it takes. City didn't have the minerals.

This. There was one contentious decision in the game. Refereeing can go either way. If you fold and lose it the second it doesn't go your way, you don't deserve sympathy. City were good, they were just not good enough. You hate to see it. 

• Upvote 1

Pep meltdown incoming in 3...2...1.....

Men against Billionaires.

Good game of football and always nice to be on the winning side come the final whistle. That'll hurt City a lot harder than most think, especially as they have a few weeks to stew on it. 

I know they created enough, especially down our right, but we were just that bit better at crossing and sticking the ball in the back of the net. Fully deserved the win and it was an Allround team performance. TAA and Robbo were magnificent though and those two runs by TAA, one in each half were out of this World, you could see the lad was up for it.

Augero play like Lazareth so they stuck Jesus on, and he was shit as well. Think he touched the ball 4 times in over 20 minutes. 

Think I'll watch MOTD 2 tonight, although they'll spend more time debating the stuff that went against City than about the fact we beat the cunts 3-1. 

One last thing....Fuck off Guardiola, you massive fucking bitter prick. 

• Upvote 4