You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Shaven. Unshaven. Doesn’t matter. You’ll still be offside at Villa Park.

I don't bite my fingernails either, well fucked. 

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Those inside Anfield films are really good. 

Definitely. Gives a great insight into behind the scenes. I look forward to seeing them as much as reading daves match reports. 

Lovely part this time with big hugs for Sean,fantastic gestures from the club. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Screenshot_20191112-223858_Twitter.jpg

Great pic. At a glance, you'd expect that to be collected by the keeper or headed out for a corner by one of the 3 defenders, depending on the depth of the cross. 

Then you see Sadio already anticipating the cross a fraction earlier than his opponent. He's not even near full stride at this point, yet it's still been enough for him to just get ahead of the City player at the crucial moment. 

When the game is being played at this frenetic pace, concentration is everything. 

Guest Pistonbroke
14 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Screenshot_20191112-223858_Twitter.jpg

Is it a game of Spot the Shit Defender? 

My X goes firmly on Kyle Walker for letting Mane have a free run to get the header in. 

Bet your Arse Southgate starts him ahead of TAA, which is good news for us but a fucking cheek if you think about it. 

11 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Is it a game of Spot the Shit Defender? 

My X goes firmly on Kyle Walker for letting Mane have a free run to get the header in. 

Bet your Arse Southgate starts him ahead of TAA, which is good news for us but a fucking cheek if you think about it. 

They'd only stick him at right back in "44 fucking 2" and blame him for not being able to replicate his club form anyway. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Grinch said:

They'd only stick him at right back in "44 fucking 2" and blame him for not being able to replicate his club form anyway. 

Probably. I'm quite happy that he hardly gets a gig. It's pretty laughable that both Trippier and Walker seem to be ahead of him when fit. 

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, No2 said:

Walker hasn't been the squad for a awhile.

I remember him playing in the Nations league thingy. Wasn't he missing due to injury thereafter? 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Jairzinho said:

Trippier is playing well. 

Walker is fucking atrocious.

That's more down to concentrating on his defensive duties though. Last time he played for England he offered fuck all going forward. Remains to be seen if that trend continues though.