You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30

Bjornebye

Hahaha. Reports Gomez and sterling had to be separated at england's training session after a bit of bantz irritated the little shit weazel. Get in Joe.

England's preparations for this week's European Championship qualifiers against Montenegro and Kosovo have been disrupted by a bust-up between Raheem Sterling and Joe Gomez at St George's Park. 

Sportsmail has been told that the pair had to be separated by shocked team-mates following a physical confrontation on Monday after some banter about Liverpool's 3-1 win over Manchester City the previous day got out of hand.

Sterling had clashed with Gomez towards the end of the dramatic top-of-the-table clash at Anfield on Sunday which left City nine points behind leaders Liverpool, and the bad blood appears to have spilled over after they reported for England duty the following day. 

What began as light-hearted ribbing about the result and their on-pitch row is understood to have degenerated into another physical confrontation, to the surprise of their team-mates and providing a real test of England's team spirit.

The bust-up will provide another test of Gareth Southgate's man-management skills ahead of a crucial week that could go a long way towards determining the challenge England will face at next summer's European Championship. 

England only need a point from two matches to qualify, but with Czech Republic just three points behind following last month's surprise defeat in Prague one victory is required to ensure they win the group and book their place as top seeds.

Much of the success of Southgate's reign has been down to his ability to foster team spirit from a tight-knit group of players, but that may now be tested by the intense rivalry between City and Liverpool. 

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Hahaha. Reports Gomez and sterling had to be separated at england's training session after a bit of bantz irritated the little shit weazel. Get in Joe.

England's preparations for this week's European Championship qualifiers against Montenegro and Kosovo have been disrupted by a bust-up between Raheem Sterling and Joe Gomez at St George's Park. 

Sportsmail has been told that the pair had to be separated by shocked team-mates following a physical confrontation on Monday after some banter about Liverpool's 3-1 win over Manchester City the previous day got out of hand.

Sterling had clashed with Gomez towards the end of the dramatic top-of-the-table clash at Anfield on Sunday which left City nine points behind leaders Liverpool, and the bad blood appears to have spilled over after they reported for England duty the following day. 

Keep pushing his buttons Joe.

Marvellous, they're cracking up.   That little rat being sold, paving the way for Bobby coming has worked out perfectly in the end up for us. 

Yesterday he showed just how little composure he's still got on the field,  in front of goal and when it goes wrong.   Lovren sold himself completely at one point and the rat whacked it at him laying prone on the floor was a particularly highlight.    At the end of the game the rat was walking a severe type rope and about to slap someone.  He did actually do a pathetic chop type slap on the back of one of ours. 

Squaring up to Gomez ends one way for the daft little cunt too.    Same can be said about Walker and Robertson,  I burst out laughing at that one and I said I dare you,  Robertson's face said the same. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Marvellous, they're cracking up.   That little rat being sold, paving the way for Bobby coming has worked out perfectly in the end up for us. 

Yesterday he showed just how little composure he's still got on the field,  in front of goal and when it goes wrong.   Lovren sold himself completely at one point and the rat whacked it at him laying prone on the floor was a particularly highlight.    At the end of the game the rat was walking a severe type rope and about to slap someone.  He did actually do a pathetic chop type slap on the back of one of ours. 

Squaring up to Gomez ends one way for the daft little cunt too.    Same can be said about Walker and Robertson,  I burst out laughing at that one and I said I dare you,  Robertson's face said the same. 

Robbo doesn't give a fuck does he? Great to see.

They do as well....

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teenagers-sniff-wheelie-bins-dangerous-14029426.amp

Teenagers sniff WHEELIE BINS in dangerous new drug craze sparking police warning

Greater Manchester Police have advised residents to keep their bins out of public view after 'several' cases of the bizarre trend in recent weeks

Sterling's really easy to dislike isn't he? Although it seems he has a decent head on his shoulders judging from his views and actions (speaking out against racism and injustice), everytime I see him play on tv I hope he fails miserably. It's not really the leaving us for Man City/money thing either, as I've cheered both Suarez and even Torres after their betrayals towards us. Sterling and Owen (even before leaving for the Mancs) though, they rub me the wrong way.

He's a fantastic footballer, and he's obviously super keen for everyone at Anfield to notice, he puts the most effort all season into these games every year. So far, he's not gotten his way, even if we struggled to contain him towards the end yesterday. Loved the sly little digs from both Trent and Joe on him, and as others have said, both the fans, players and the club in general seems to have gotten the better of him. 

• Upvote 1