You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30

Bjornebye

Sterling was good, but he benefited from Trent effectively playing in three positions at the same time along the right. We benefit hugely from Trent and Robbo bombing on, but every now and then there'll be a gap that can be exploited.

And yet again, he had no final product against us unless you count whinges to the officials.

13 hours ago, torahboy said:

Our second goal reminded me a little of this.

Sorry mate - apparently that result and that performance has to be expunged - the fuckwits have spoken.....LFC has never, I repeat NEVER won a game fairly or with style - EVER. And before you go there....the 5-0 against Forest is also being re-assessed and is in danger of going the same way - Despite what Tom Finney thought at the time. Sorry - but the mob has spoken

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Anubis said:

The view from Spurs....

SugarRay

From what I see City had themselves to blame to a degree. Take their chances early doors and they’re at least level, even with the dodgy officiating. Not very clinical at all

Liverpool are a high brow Leicester under Ranieri. Pure counter attack and Benefitting from the usual suspects having a terrible season too and being below their usual quality. 

Still hold out some hope they bottle it again. Would be hilarious to see.

Bottle it "again"? Why, when does he think we bottled it before? Last season when we got 97 points? Doesn't that mean Tottenham have been bottling it since the 1960s? 

32 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Bottle it "again"? Why, when does he think we bottled it before? Last season when we got 97 points? Doesn't that mean Tottenham have been bottling it since the 1960s? 

All sets of fans are fucking sheep.

The other reason I want to win the league is to shut the fuckwits up who go on about us never winning  the league. Their bantz will disappear overnight, just like the one about Klopp bottling finals. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

When they started targeting TAA and making everything go down our right we did have a lot of problems to be fair. City are a hell of a team. We did very well to contain them to the extent we did. 

I think it was largely due to the fact we started to coast and let the tempo drop. They gave us a hard time in the minutes before they scored and it was no shock when then did. You cannot relax against these even at 3 up with 15 minutes left. Made the last 10 more difficult than it should have been