You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

Apart from a few occasions I thought Oliver reffed the game well today. I doubt he'll get another City game for a while and for our sins we'll be getting Atkinson again soon. 

Popped over to BlueMoon. Pages and pages of that shit about the VAR being broken in the first half. Football is bent. Their defence needs a lot of money spent on it and the answer to the question of how Guardiola can address their issue of missing chances is by signing Lewandowski or Mbappe. 

That was just the one thread. 

• Upvote 1

No penalty. City were guilty of focusing on the appeal to Oliver and paid the price of showing us no respect in the next 21 seconds.

we punished that lack of respect. Nobody dis’s The Reds w/o living to regret it.

Three superb goals, and now 8 points clear of Leicester. One game at a time lads. Robbo with a very realistic appraisal in the post match. They have their feet on the ground.

Let’s hope Mo’s ankle is ok.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Was pretty funny with the whole "that's not a natural position" bit, Aguero's arm was in the exact same place in the shot they used!  Both players checking their runs, both players putting their arms out...

I saw that too.  Shows you how fucking thick some of these pundits are, it's actually unmissable.

Unless you're a really thick cunt.

2 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Proper commentary from Drury. Get him on Sky instead of that Tyler cunt.

We get this commentary in Australia.

I sometimes have my doubts about Beglin's special comments, but generally he doesn't overcompensate as much as, say, Carra appears too.

3 hours ago, DimReaper said:

A particularly intense game of charades

"Second word...two syllables."

"You're bald."

"You're throwing a tantrum."

"Is it 'a baby'?"

Had to work, missed the match. Anyone know where I can watch a replay on the net?

TIA

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Colt Seavers said:

I thought our midfield which was apparently out weak point was brilliant.

Fabinho was a class above but also thought Henderson was brilliant today 

The only thing Fabinho did wrong today was saving Fernandinho from a booking by getting up quickly and giving him a "no hard feelings" hug.

MOTD2 quite rightly featured our midfield three as being awesome.