You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

MOTD2...Shearer talking bollocks, if it hits Silvas hand then how can it be a penalty to them you fucking divvy. It would have been a free kick to us before TAA's handball. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

MOTD2...Shearer talking bollocks, if it hits Silvas hand then how can it be a penalty to them you fucking divvy. It would have been a free kick to us before TAA's handball. 

They were saying PGML of whatever the fuck said hitting Silva's hand does not count due to it being a seperate thing and not leading to the goal or some shit.

To be fair to the twat he said it was a handball from Silva.

Mind boggling.

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, J-V said:

They were saying PGML of whatever the fuck said hitting Silva's hand does not count due to it being a seperate thing and not leading to the goal or some shit.

Mind boggling.

That PGNL are only saying that due to us going up the other end and scoring, hence why they didn't cancel the goal and give them a penalty. Yet if they had scored it would have been deemed a handball from Silva and the goal chalked off. What a load of bollocks. Like MR says, probably change again next week. 

2 minutes ago, J-V said:

Mind boggling.

I heard that too, if that's the case why didn't VAR give the penalty? Absolute shithousery from the PGMOL to say that, effectively throwing the officials, including the VAR official under the bus!

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

I heard that too, if that's the case why didn't VAR give the penalty? Absolute shithousery from the PGMOL to say that, effectively throwing the officials, including the VAR official under the bus!

Yeah mindbogglingly shit that. Shearer the helmet nodding sagely in response to it as well. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I get the feeling that they'll just bang on about it all week in the hope it will influence future VAR decisions. 

Gonna switch MOTD2 off, the cunts are spending more time on the Mancs v Brighton game than ours v City in an effort to make the mancs look good by showing fucking every good thing the Mancs did. 

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

That PGNL are only saying that due to us going up the other end and scoring, hence why they didn't cancel the goal and give them a penalty. Yet if they had scored it would have been deemed a handball from Silva and the goal chalked off. What a load of bollocks. Like MR says, probably change again next week. 

Nah they didn’t say that according to whoever does MOTD.  Basically as Silva’s handball did not lead to a City goal and was not intentional the pen should have stood.

Absolute  shit,

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

As a wild guess could the  PGNL be making it up as they go along  ?  As I read their ruling had they scored it would have been ruled out but if they didn't score (as happened ) then they were entitled to a pen but as we went down the field and scored they can't have that pen and our goal stands . What could be more straightforward 

16 minutes ago, J-V said:

Fuck me listen to this bullshit on MOTD.  How could they take Silva's hand ball out of it if it went that height and direction because it hit the cunts hand.

That’s where the people who say “it’s not var, it’s the way we are using var” have their point.

its not that it wasn’t a possible handball by Silva, it’s that his handball can’t be reviewed unless it leads directly to a goal. As it didn’t then VAR doesn’t care about his handball.

question is - and we have no idea - whether the ref himself didn’t give the handball because he thought it was handball by Silva. Though I guess he didn’t wave advantage to us so I guess he didn’t.

With all that nonsense said, it then probably ‘should’ be given, but anyone making an argument that it makes sense to say “by ignoring the first handball the second handball should be given” is clearly mentally ill.

fuck VAR, fuck City and fuck Pep.

i expected to hear a load of shit from Shearer but I thought that was a pretty positive and balanced assessment overall from them all.

4 hours ago, suzy said:

I don’t want to claim the credit but I’m wearing my red jumper I wore to the Leicester game!!

You know the drill.

You MUST wear this every game from now on.......... until it doesn't work anymore.

And do NOT wash. 

Also saw Pistobroke said the same thing.... like minds and all......

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, J-V said:

Nah they didn’t say that according to whoever does MOTD.  Basically as Silva’s handball did not lead to a City goal and was not intentional the pen should have stood.

Absolute  shit,

4 minutes ago, magicrat said:

As a wild guess could the  PGNL be making it up as they go along  ?  As I read their ruling had they scored it would have been ruled out but if they didn't score (as happened ) then they were entitled to a pen but as we went down the field and scored they can't have that pen and our goal stands . What could be more straightforward 

Yep, straightforward as fuck. 

It would seem that incompetence stretches way beyond the officials on the pitch. Gives the so called experts on Sky/BBC etc something to discuss all week. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, RedSand said:

You know the drill.

You MUST wear this every game from now on..........until it doesn't work anymore.

I was drinking coffee during today's game. Fuck me, no more alcohol during a game until it doesn't work anymore. 

9 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Yet again the clowns who are making the rules and who sadly control the system brought in to improve decision making have managed to just create more confusion leading to more controversy.