You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, rotoq said:

I'm still upset that we aren't anything special.

We’ve never been anything special.

We’ve never won anything without having had referees/ luck/ the FA/ UEFA etc. on our side.

Our players are all on PED’s which is why we never tire, and never get injured.

In short, we will never deserve any trophy we win.

I have realised this over 50 odd years of supporting Liverpool.

So, fuck them, 3 more points.

Next.

Posted as a tweet that's now been deleted

Point of law...as Silva handled the ball (albeit accidental) before TAA did this would have been penalised even if a penalty had been awarded. Attacking handball doesn’t have to be deliberate. So, a penalty would never have been possible due to it touching Silva hand in build up

Gab says no pen

Reading through this thread while I wait (too long) for a maccies.

only on page 13 so far, we’re 2-0 up approaching half time.

what a bunch of melodramatic fannies! Haha!

what a great atmosphere. City are bloody good so was never gonna be one sided and they certainly had their moments, but one or two aside in the first half, thought we generally kept them quiet.

until Hendo went off for Milner and we changed shape. After that, Trent was exposed a lot and they doubled up around him loads of times.

thought the midfield 3 were all immense before that change.

what a player Fabinho is. Wijnaldum worked his socks off and was good in possession and Hendo was fucking everywhere. As good as hes ever played for us that first half.

• Downvote 1

When City beat us 5-0 a couple of seasons ago, JOE did one of their doctored videos showing Fraudiola as Indiana Jones shooting a sword wielding Arab chap with Klopp’s face superimposed. Given all the fancy dan arm waving from baldy today, followed by a bored Klopp shooting him.....can we have that gif reversed and reposted? Ta

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Man City to be charged by the FA for failing to control their manager

Actually there may be an offence called “Dissent by action” that covers his disgraceful “handshakes“ at the end. Deffo needs to be investigated. Although as with Silva he’d probably be given three months to answer any charges.

We're gonna win...........today!

We're gonna win...........today!

And now you're gonna belive us, we're gonna win today!

Fuck me what a game. Might not have been a classic in the purest sense but it was a great game. City showed that on a footballing level, they are a class act. On other levels though, some of their players were just uber fucking cunts. Like Walker and Sterling in particular.

I made de bruyne their best player. That lad ran his bollocks off for his team and didnt bitch like some of them. Sterling gave Trent a real run around all game and especially in the first half.

It's been funny listening to these immitation mancs whinning about the game on the radio. 'Liverpool arent a good team, they're just having the title handed to them on a plate'! 'city should have had 4 (four!) penalties' and he was deadly serious! 'History shows Liverpool to be bottlers and city will win the league again.'

Erm, ok! Obviously in the ground the shitshow that is VAR isnt immediately apparent but, city's claim they should have had a pen in the first few minutes when the ball flew off one of their player's hands to hit Trent's arm is ludicrous. If Trent's handball is a pen then it's a Liverpool free kick before that when the ball hit's their player's hand! So no, that isnt a valid penalty shout.

Liverpool, who'd been virtually pinned to our own last third of the pitch for the first 4 minutes immediately went down field. Fabinho picked up the ball about 20 yards out and looked up. I was just saying 'Dont shoot!' when the fucker did! And it fair flew into the net, 1-0!

city kicked off big style over that and I thought they may have claimed a foul somewhere in the build up but to be honest, I didnt see any city players appeal for the Trent handball until Fab's rocket.

Then within a few more minutes, a glorious ball from Trent to Robbo and a cross that honestly didnt look too dangerous saw Mo get his head on the ball to nod it past Bravo. 2-0!

Just think, we played 8 league games with Adrian, a free signing in nets and didnt lose. city paid, what £20m for Bravo who replaced Joe Hart (where's he now?) and he's picking the ball out of his net twice in the first 10 minutes of this game.

city had a lot of possession. Far too much for my liking and we were giving the ball away for fun with Trent and Degsy the two biggest culprits. But, when city did get near our goal, a lack of clinical finishing and Alisson stopped them scoring.

Getting to half time 2 goals up was something of a relief and gave us a well earned breather.

2nd have was barely 5 minutes old when Hendo received the ball and put in a great cross, Bravo seemed to lose it but there was Sadio to squeeze it in at the near post. Sadly, Sadio didnt run over to Guardiola and do a 'Luis' in front of him.

city fans can blow hot all they want about possession but at 3-0 down in a game they could not lose, it was shit or bust time so, Im not surprised they had all the possession and we had our backs to the wall.

I honestly thought the ref was giving them all the niggly free kicks and waving play on when city fouled us. But, when Sterling burst into the box and went down under a challenge by Trent, I thought he was going to give a pen. Now that incident is right in front of me in the SKD Upper. I dont have the benefit of replays but Id have been pissed off if the roles had been reversed and we'd had it turned down.

Again, city fans moaning that would have made it 3-1. Except they had a pen last season and Marhez skied it so no, it might not have made it 3-1.

All the pressure was now from city and we couldnt make the ball stick. Degsy was slashing the fucking thing anywhere while van Dijk was as calm as you like. Jurgen had Chambo ready to come on and it looked to me he wanted to make the sub when city got a throw in just inside our half on the SKD stand side. But the ref let them take a quick one and in a moment, Silva beat Alisson on his near post.

Klopp went mad on the far touchline. I think it was because he wanted to make the change but the ref didnt hold up play. Would it have made a difference, who knows?

4 minutes added time went a lot quicker than I thought it would and 3-1 was the final score.

It's a massive shame 3 wonderful,clinical strikes by Liverpool are being overshadowed by bitching from some city players, manager and fans. Guardiola can fuck off with his 'Ask the VAR officials' and both walker and sterling can fuck off. Walker's challenge on van dijk or maybe Robbo shows what a shithouse cunt he is.

A shame we cannot buy de bruyne because he looks a player Jurgen would love to have in his team.

It's also great we are going into the international break on the back of a win. 8 points clear of Leicester, 9 points clear of city.

We're gonna win today!

We're gonna win today!

And now you're gonna believe us! And now you're gonna believe us!

1 hour ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

All the fuckwits moaning it was a pen.

No it fucking wasn't you stupid cunts.

It hits Silva arm first, so if anything should have been a free kick to us.

The ball goes into Trents direction because of the first handball.

Trents arm is not in a unnatural position.

Big-Cup-of-Shut-The-Fuck-Up_o_94445.jpg

And to round it off all nicely.....it hit him on the hip, not his hand.