You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30

Bjornebye

Couple of bacon baps with brown sauce then making my way to the pub for a pint of Theaks before going the ground. Well up for this. Hope we are on our game because we havent been fully on it for a while. Please, no fucking shite VAR stuff either.

Enjoy the game, the reds are coming up the hill, boys!

• Upvote 5

57 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Whatever happens we will be 3,6 or 9 ahead of them by tonight with some difficult games out of the way, but let’s cunt them up the bastard anyway

3 points is no lead against a side the caliber of Man City. If we lose this at home they will rightfully become title favourites. This is a must not lose. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Couple of bacon baps with brown sauce then making my way to the pub for a pint of Theaks before going the ground. Well up for this. Hope we are on our game because we havent been fully on it for a while. Please, no fucking shite VAR stuff either.

Enjoy the game, the reds are coming up the hill, boys!

Imagine if we score and then have to wait 4 minutes for a VAR call and then watch them drawing stupid lines everywhere. 

What has happened to you O Beautiful Game?

• Upvote 1

The Premier League have appointed Michael Oliver as referee for Liverpool’s title clash with Man City, after more high-profile incidents over the weekend.

Oliver is joined by Stuart Burt and Simon Bennett as assistants, Mike Dean as fourth official and Paul Tierney as VAR.

Was out at a ball last night, and just managed to get back to the fancy hotel newt knutsford we didn’t stay at in time to cadge a free breakie.

really good sausages, well cooked bacon, no eggs as they’d already been cleared off the buffet, undercooked black pudding, no toast as the toaster had been unplugged and was being removed. Tea, no coffee. No conkers.

overall, very much what the doctor ordered to line my belly and help settle some of the nerves.

sitting overlooking the golf course. Beautiful crisp, sunny day. 

reading my book, listening in on mancs talking about how shit Ole is, the staff readying the extra TVs for the match later, a couple of 60 year old women talking about how much they like Klopp.

come on you fucking reds.

bricking it.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Was out at a ball last night, and just managed to get back to the fancy hotel newt knutsford we didn’t stay at in time to cadge a free breakie.

really good sausages, well cooked bacon, no eggs as they’d already been cleared off the buffet, undercooked black pudding, no toast as the toaster had been unplugged and was being removed. Tea, no coffee. No conkers.

overall, very much what the doctor ordered to line my belly and help settle some of the nerves.

sitting overlooking the golf course. Beautiful crisp, sunny day. 

reading my book, listening in on mancs talking about how shit Ole is, the staff readying the extra TVs for the match later, a couple of 60 year old women talking about how much they like Klopp.

come on you fucking reds.

bricking it.

It sounds like a Ray Davies song !

16 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I'm sure that would get a stern critique over on the general forum. 

No pussyfooting around this time please, let's go to attack and score a few. Their defence is shit, if we get at them they will crumble. Our last few matches we've been too cautious and paid the price. Let's aim to blow them away as we did a few seasons back, that's the way to beat these.