You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30

Bjornebye

18 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Haha, fucking hell. I’ve just had a blinding bit of sex and I’m glad I read this afterwards and not before.

You’ve gone to a lot of effort to actually answer my question, so the net is probably a bit harsh, but your answer has left me feeling bothered that I’ve somehow predicted a horrible future so what the hell do you want from me?

8 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Blinding bit of sex? Was it first class? Are you Alan Partridge?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ihadsex/

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I don't think we're much better than them. It's a close thing. We could win by 1 or 4 and so could they. Lately it's felt like every single game for us is a battle. 

Our defence and keeper are way better. Our forwards as a group are better. Unfortunately they shit all over us in M/F. Having said that, if our lads move the ball quick and get in their faces when they have the ball it negates their tippy tappy bollocks. 

Guest Pistonbroke
10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Im worried about conceding an early goal. It seems to be their specialty scoring them and us conceding them lately.

I never get that worried when facing them in the league. They are financially doped and everyone knows it. They should always be favourites to win the title and the fact we have rocked up with Klopp is playing on their minds, especially the bald fraud. When we play United or Everton I literally hate the thought of dropping points and heaven forbid losing, City just don't have that affect on me. Of course I want us to win, but it doesn't fill me with as much dread as the other two main rivals. It was a different matter when we met them in the CL though. 

Just to add to that. Whatever happens we'll still be top of the league, either 9,6 or 3 points ahead of the cunts. The pressure is all on them. 

33 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I never get that worried when facing them in the league. They are financially doped and everyone knows it. They should always be favourites to win the title and the fact we have rocked up with Klopp is playing on their minds, especially the bald fraud. When we play United or Everton I literally hate the thought of dropping points and heaven forbid losing, City just don't have that affect on me. Of course I want us to win, but it doesn't fill me with as much dread as the other two main rivals. It was a different matter when we met them in the CL though. 

Just to add to that. Whatever happens we'll still be top of the league, either 9,6 or 3 points ahead of the cunts. The pressure is all on them. 

Spot on this. We never give a good account of ourselves against utd and the blue shite, with these lot we do. Hope we can today, these games against these can decide who wins the league, it's really that tight. Amazing how far we've come and without their infinite finances. 

Guest Pistonbroke
22 minutes ago, suzy said:

3-2 to us

I've had 4-1 to us in my head all week, hope either of us are right though. all about taking the 3 points and piling the pressure on poor old Pep and his plucky team. 

I don’t feel good going into this. I’m shitting it. I don’t know why, but I am. 

last time I went to watch us against them was when we won in the title race run in under Rodgers I think, and that was also the last time I went to a game with a mate, rather than on my own too.

could be a good omen.

Just now, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I don’t feel good going into this. I’m shitting it. I don’t know why, but I am. 

last time I went to watch us against them was when we won in the title race run in under Rodgers I think, and that was also the last time I went to a game with a mate, rather than on my own too.

could be a good omen.

It's a massive game. I've been calm all week but I'm feeling nervous now.