Quantcast
Genk (H) Champions League 5/11 - 20:00 - Page 10 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Genk (H) Champions League 5/11 - 20:00

1 minute ago, The Guest said:

He hasn’t taken an potshots.  If he’s on his left foot in the box you have to back him to shoot.  His passing and play around the box has created a goal and various chances.

I honestly think half of you are mad.  He was pulling loads of greedy shit for about a year and nobody was having any of it.  He’s basically completely stopped it this season other than the game Mane flipped and everyone is on his back every game.  He’s playing people in constantly.

AOC was completely unmarked. A left footed pass was way easier than a left footed shot.

2 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

AOC was completely unmarked. A left footed pass was way easier than a left footed shot.

No. Great turn and the shot was totally on, he just scuffed it.

Just now, Shooter in the Motor said:

AOC was completely unmarked. 

And he was on the penalty spot with a clear sight of goal.  Never mind that he wouldn’t have been playing Ox into a better position than he was or onto his left foot.  He scuffed the shot which was the problem not the choice he made.  It wasn’t some low chance potshot from nowhere.

He’s literally just played Ox in again as you’ve typed that.

• Downvote 1

What's the thoughts on Keita tonight

Still all a bit of nothing for me. Some nice touches, a few nice darts ti the box's but really doesn't look up for any fight or physicality at all

We will concede here again

Already starting to switch off. Need some energy

I don’t think we’ve been wasteful second half the way we were the first. Genk are defending for their lives, throwing bodies in the way. Confident we’ll score one or two more here.

Just now, Lee909 said:

Still all a bit of nothing for me. Some nice touches, a few nice darts ti the box's but really doesn't look up for any fight or physicality at all

I thought he had a really good first half.  Looked like he was playing the number 8 position like Klopp wants.  Worked his arse off getting back quite a few times to cover Milner and was bright going forward.  He’s completely gone out of the game in the second half though.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

He’s played well. What do you you think about his role in the second goal?

12 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

What the fuck has happened to Gomez since that Stoke game. Doesn't look half the player, the compusre he showed has gone

Burnley wasnt it?

Just now, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

He’s played well. What do you you think about his role in the second goal?

Part of the few good touch and runs but he drifts in and out far to much. I think he gets more credit than most when he does things because people want him to live up to the hype. He's been ok