You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Genk (H) Champions League 5/11 - 20:00

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, The Guest said:

He hasn’t taken an potshots.  If he’s on his left foot in the box you have to back him to shoot.  His passing and play around the box has created a goal and various chances.

I honestly think half of you are mad.  He was pulling loads of greedy shit for about a year and nobody was having any of it.  He’s basically completely stopped it this season other than the game Mane flipped and everyone is on his back every game.  He’s playing people in constantly.

AOC was completely unmarked. A left footed pass was way easier than a left footed shot.

Just now, Shooter in the Motor said:

AOC was completely unmarked. 

And he was on the penalty spot with a clear sight of goal.  Never mind that he wouldn’t have been playing Ox into a better position than he was or onto his left foot.  He scuffed the shot which was the problem not the choice he made.  It wasn’t some low chance potshot from nowhere.

He’s literally just played Ox in again as you’ve typed that.

• Downvote 1

What's the thoughts on Keita tonight

Still all a bit of nothing for me. Some nice touches, a few nice darts ti the box's but really doesn't look up for any fight or physicality at all

We will concede here again

Already starting to switch off. Need some energy

Just now, Lee909 said:

Still all a bit of nothing for me. Some nice touches, a few nice darts ti the box's but really doesn't look up for any fight or physicality at all

I thought he had a really good first half.  Looked like he was playing the number 8 position like Klopp wants.  Worked his arse off getting back quite a few times to cover Milner and was bright going forward.  He’s completely gone out of the game in the second half though.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

He’s played well. What do you you think about his role in the second goal?

Just now, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

He’s played well. What do you you think about his role in the second goal?

Part of the few good touch and runs but he drifts in and out far to much. I think he gets more credit than most when he does things because people want him to live up to the hype. He's been ok