You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Great Film and Television Photos

Tony Moanero

On 19/08/2020 at 06:00, Mathewbet1 said:

Aliens-The-Set-Photography-Apone-Bday-Ca

Tentions Law applied. I have been generous and only given 1 neg rather than 3. I have absolutely no fucking clue who anyone is is this photo.

If you can take the time to find and post the photo, take another few seconds and caption it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Each to their own. I'm about as likely to watch Aliens as I am to vote Tory.

Comparing Aliens to voting Tory is like, well nothing I've ever fucking heard of. Except maybe volunteering to try out a face hugger. In which case I nominate you. 

3 hours ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Comparing Aliens to voting Tory is like, well nothing I've ever fucking heard of. Except maybe volunteering to try out a face hugger. In which case I nominate you. 

You have the comprehension skills of a Daily Mail reader. I merely compared my desire to watch Aliens to my willingness to vote for  the Tories.

13 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

You have the comprehension skills of a Daily Mail reader. I merely compared my desire to watch Aliens to my willingness to vote for  the Tories.

Doesn't matter. Aliens is rightly regarded as one of the greatest movies of the last 40 years and having no interest in watching it is far more shocking than being a Daily Mail reader. 

1 hour ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Doesn't matter. Aliens is rightly regarded as one of the greatest movies of the last 40 years and having no interest in watching it is far more shocking than being a Daily Mail reader. 

Rightly regarded. Your opinion. Mine is it sounds like a load of todge.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Rightly regarded. Your opinion. Mine is it sounds like a load of todge.

Opinion is all films will ever have placed on them. The majority of opinion is that Aliens is one of the greatest movies of the last forty years. There are those that have a different opinion after watching it. It doesn't make either opinion right or wrong but it is an informed opinion. If it doesn't sound very good to you, that's not an opinion - that's a preconceived belief. 

7 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

image.png

I'll never forget seeing this magnificent shot from The Blues Brothers the first time, and well, every time since.

Many years ago, I was in Buenos Aires and thrilled to see he was appearing at their Opera House. He was smashed off his face on something, slurring his words, hitting bum notes vocally and instrumentally. A huge disappointment, one of the worst shows I've ever seen.