Sign in to follow this  
aRdja

Neco Williams

Being the weak link is worsened because he's the link targeted most. I feel bad for him in one way but in another I think a young lad playing for Liverpool and Country he's is going to smash absolutely smash.

35 minutes ago, Baltar said:

He's beginning to remind me of Flanagan, promising start but getting found out at this level.

I also think that if he is bothered about Social Media he is going to struggle mentally at the top level. Just listen to your manager and coaches young man,nobody else matters.

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I also think that if he is bothered about Social Media he is going to struggle mentally at the top level. Just listen to your manager and coaches young man,nobody else matters.

Are you saying us top experts on here dont matter? 

16 hours ago, Baltar said:

He's beginning to remind me of Flanagan, promising start but getting found out at this level.

Genuinely bonkers to think that both he and Martin Kelly are England internationals

On 29/11/2020 at 18:03, SlugTrail said:

This season we have moved more towards the 4 2 3 1 it seems to make the centre harder to break down but the wings are more exposed.

Erm, no we haven't.

In total speculation mode: I can see him heading to Rangers in 12-24 months.

I think that's about his level, which is good but not good enough for Liverpool.

16 hours ago, Ron B said:

Genuinely bonkers to think that both he and Martin Kelly are England internationals

Martin Kelly was class for a season. He was rapid, and great in the air. He has lost a yard of pace since and he’s now a serviceable PL level defender i.e. a level above Jon Flanagan.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, aRdja said:

Martin Kelly was class for a season. He was rapid, and great in the air. He has lost a yard of pace since and he’s now a serviceable PL level defender i.e. a level above Jon Flanagan.

Yeah, but Flanno was rated even by Cafu when he was a youngster and Cafu knows a thing or two about playing right-back.

Om not having a pop at either player, it’s just bonkers to see how they peaked so early, because very quickly neither of them were anywhere near our first team still less the England squad. 

11 hours ago, aRdja said:

Kelly got injured a lot, didn’t he ?

1 minute ago, Arnaud said:

Kelly got injured a lot, didn’t he ?

Yeah, and he got a real bad knee injury I think, before he left us 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ron B said:

Yeah, but Flanno was rated even by Cafu when he was a youngster and Cafu knows a thing or two about playing right-back.

Om not having a pop at either player, it’s just bonkers to see how they peaked so early, because very quickly neither of them were anywhere near our first team still less the England squad. 

Cafu didn't really rate Flanagan, he was just tickled by the fact Liverpool supporters semi-jokingly referred to Flanagan as "Scouse Cafu".

Warnock did ok right ? Can’t rally remember, except a goal he scored at Anfield, in a large victory vs Villa or Wigan ?

13/14 when we nearly won it I thought Flanagan had a very good season. Glen Johnson came back from injury and everything went tits up. 

19 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Cafu didn't really rate Flanagan, he was just tickled by the fact Liverpool supporters semi-jokingly referred to Flanagan as "Scouse Cafu".

Did he tell you that?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Flanno played Left Back alot during that season.

Yeah. In fact, I don't remember him playing any other position

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Much better tonight. 

Yep. It was a very good performance. Very similar to the levels he reached in his first couple games in the first team. Hope to see more of that.

Mostly kept it simple at the back and booted the ball away when needed. Got forward when he could. Good assist, on his left peg no less.