You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aston Villa (A) 2/11/19 - Premier League 15:00

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Just two players separately fouling Bobby there as the ball comes in.

Have to laugh at Heaton diving when the ball's already long gone past just so nobody can say he didn't make an effort.

Known as "doing a Pickford". 

11 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Well this is gonna take some explaining to the wife

Oh and Villa are supposedly reviewing it and a possible stadium ban

IMG_20191104_233234.jpg

IMG_20191104_233237.jpg

IMG_20191104_233239.jpg

It's difficult to feel sorry for absolute and utter cunts losing their job. But fucking hell man, have a word with yourself for such vile comments.

The internet and social media has just given a much larger voice to the mentally challenged than they could ever have hoped for. I cite GoT as a prime example. 

He's a plumber so will never be out of work, I would hope that after this he will reflect on his own issues and how they might be affecting his family. Football is supposed to be entertaining and while it can cause anger, if that anger is at such a level that you're losing your job, then you should be seeking help and sorting that out for your own and your family's sake. 

I meant to post this on "game day" but in all the excitement I kinda got lost in the moment with the excitement of winning but with 5 minutes to go I started to think when was the last time we lost a game when we've kicked off at 3pm on a Saturday? I know we don't play a lot now at that time now but the fact you'd have to got back to sometime in the 2017-18 season to find that out is pretty incredible.

I'm sure I could look it up but I'm a lazy cunt like that.