You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aston Villa (A) 2/11/19 - Premier League 15:00

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Feel free to share this Villa cunt with anyone you know:

Jamie Trigger @_JT29 1h1 hour ago

Typical thieving scouse cunts, gutted

Jamie Trigger @_JT29 21m21 minutes ago

Everyone buy the Sun

Fellow Reds have already deduced where he lives and works ha ha ha.

Skips need ordering...

Couple of hundred weight of manure would be apt also!

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Apparently, the PL 'tweeted' at half time why Bobby's goal was ruled out for the following explanation. The "Premier League stated on Twitter Firmino's armpit was ahead of Tyrone Mings."

Seriously?!

Can you imagine what would've happened if he scored with his arm pit and was onside? There's no fucking way that it would have been allowed so why say it's offside?

Legally, you can shoulder charge a keeper if he has his 2feet on the ground whilst holding the ball. However, you do that and you'll be having an early shower. Same with scoring with your armpit, never going to be allowed

1 hour ago, moof said:

You are a daft cunt, aye. Am I the one with a poppy sewn into my shirt, or playing a fucking trumpet fanfare before the game? The entire reason for my comment is I can’t stand seeing that shit in football. Mental health slurs as well. Pull your head out of your arse and give it a good wobble you soft shite 

You don't have a point just talking bollocks as usual.  Shouldn't you be fingering your Cat or something you fucking weirdo.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

We appear to be better than the Mancs in the 90s for getting last minute winners.

My missus, who doesn't really follow football*, said this was just like what the Mancs used to do, I take that as a good sign.

*She complained at one World Cup finals that Scotland had been drawn with Brazil and Morocco because, 'the travel will be horrendous'.

• Upvote 3

I’m absolutely in love with these side, run out of superlatives for them. I doubted them today in the second half, the narrative was there unlucky with Firmino goal, just one of those days. But fuck me these lads weren’t having it, an absolutely extraordinary group of individuals. Andy Robbo and Sadio Mane, lads love you more than my family. Absolutely buzzing and just to see City’s reaction, fuckers acting like they’d won the World Cup, have it Pep you bald cunt.

31 minutes ago, блядь said:

At 1.03 you hear that's about to say "that...and I hate [to admit it / to even be saying this]" before saying "should have been a goal"

Bluenosed cunt. You're right, it should have been a goal, but you and that hairy palmed cuck keys should just stick to sucking each other off in the middle east.