Quantcast
Aston Villa (A) 2/11/19 - Premier League 15:00 - Page 24 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Aston Villa (A) 2/11/19 - Premier League 15:00

Just now, bizzle10 said:

Mane's worst performance in ages and pops up with late winner football bloody hell get the fuck in

Yep. He left it late to earn his wedge this week.  

The commentators kept saying early in the second half. “Looks like one of those days for Liverpool” “nothing they’re doing is working” etc etc 

in previous years it would have been but this team is a beast of a team.

Just now, Daisy said:

I'm still fucking livid with Atkinson though. Nothing will be made of that firmino goal now we won

You can guarantee the Mame dive will though 

3 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

Mane's worst performance in ages and pops up with late winner football bloody hell get the fuck in

Brilliant cross for Robbo's equalizer too. 

Just now, Ben Sherman said:

Football is an emotional ride but some people really need to have a look at themselves. Some of the stuff written in this post has been shameful.

People react in strange ways, they get completely enveloped in it. I am sure when read back they are for the most part regretful. I don't think it's fair to berate passionate fans that comment in match threads. Otherwise don't have a match thread. 

• Upvote 1

That is a fucking massive win - especially with the oil cheats winning and them coming to Anfield next week.

With less than 5 mins left it was looking like they could have gone top if they beat us next week, but this team of big bollocked men found an equaliser and then a winner to maintain a 6 pt lead.

Massive.

Absolutely fucking massive.

• Upvote 1

Haven't read any of this since kick off but anyone giving us proper down the banks can fuck off from this forum. The rest of us have got stuff to do. 

source.gif

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Ben Sherman said:

Football is an emotional ride but some people really need to have a look at themselves. Some of the stuff written in this post has been shameful.

It's a match thread ffs.  Hyperbole and hissy fits are compulsory

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Stickman said:

When are people gonna reuse we always find a way some in here are too used to us no losing. This season won't be like the last one both City and us will drop points but games like today show real bottle 

Well played Mane too didn't a few want him hooked ? 

What happened? I've been in the kitchen for last hour and radio bust!

11 minutes ago, блядь said:

People react in strange ways, they get completely enveloped in it. I am sure when read back they are for the most part regretful. I don't think it's fair to berate passionate fans that comment in match threads. Otherwise don't have a match thread. 

Wasn't that bad in here today. Mostly giving out that we can't score,one of those days etc.