Quantcast
Aston Villa (A) 2/11/19 - Premier League 15:00 - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Aston Villa (A) 2/11/19 - Premier League 15:00

26 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Look a reasonably competent bunch but we’re absolutely mustard, we’ll beat these by 3 or 4. Having Mane and Firmino and VVD and Fabinho and Robertson and Salah and Allison in the same team with Klopp on the touchline is not just unfair its proper boss. 

On 31/10/2019 at 00:21, Pistonbroke said:

I hope we twat the Brummie mongs. 

Was that also a pep ljinders quote?

This will be the game we drop 3 points and will begin a run of losses that puts us just 1 point above Everton. The end of season run will be a constant cat and mouse chase between the 2 Liverpool clubs. Then recession will hit and compounded by brexit and the division of hate caused by it, civil war will break out. Everyone will die except me and Vick hope.. who I chase across the land. It begins Saturday at 3 o'clock.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

This will be the game we drop 3 points and will begin a run of losses that puts us just 1 point above Everton. The end of season run will be a constant cat and mouse chase between the 2 Liverpool clubs. Then recession will hit and compounded by brexit and the division of hate caused by it, civil war will break out. Everyone will die except me and Vick hope.. who I chase across the land. It begins Saturday at 3 o'clock.

and IT'S LIVE!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Was that also a Pep Lijnders quote?

47 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Didn't used to mind Villa until that Steven Gerrard birthday thing they did on the train so I hope we fucking batter them from now until eternity. 

What was that?

58 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

That explains why I never remembered it. The very definition of "meh".