You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aston Villa (A) 2/11/19 - Premier League 15:00

Bjornebye

What they don't show is the time frame when they decided it left his boot. As then they log that time. Rewind, pause,  restart freeze frame and then frame by frame to that chosen time. This is something that seems to be never mentioned .

Besides, Mane  ripped them one, with an assist and a peach of a header. 

Guest Pistonbroke

At the end of the day we get three points despite not being at our best in the final third. The rest will be ancient history after the initial discussions on the dodgy decisions, especially when the next round of games are upon us. 

8 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Commentator on that didnt want us to win, did he? Oh, Mane's header has found a way through and gone in? Fuck off. He was creaming himself for Villa's goal and no suggestion of offside?

And notice how they stop the frame when bobby is ahead of the defender not when the ball is kicked for the cross?

2 hours ago, J-V said:

I'm not upset we just don't need your political retardation in a football thread there's enough of it on the GF. 

You are a daft cunt, aye. Am I the one with a poppy sewn into my shirt, or playing a fucking trumpet fanfare before the game? The entire reason for my comment is I can’t stand seeing that shit in football. Mental health slurs as well. Pull your head out of your arse and give it a good wobble you soft shite 

13 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Does anyone know if this is the official VAR camera view? If it is, how can you make the claim Bobby was offside by millimetres when the came isnt perpendicular to the action? From an angle you cannot define one player in front of the other by mere millimetres.

riley's made a fucking shambles of VAR. Nicholas said in the Sky studio Bobby wasnt offside.

On the tv coverage that was what they showed....Atkinson fucked around for ages with his microsoft paint kit drawing shitty lines until he found one that looked close to offside 

As you say the angle is shite.

Week after week these clowns somehow manage to use something that was designed to better decision making and fix errors to make even worse decisions and compound errors.

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Commentator on that didnt want us to win, did he? Oh, Mane's header has found a way through and gone in? Fuck off.

And notice how they stop the frame when bpbby is ahead of the defender not when the ball is kicked for the cross?

Has anyone checked in on Tyler? Is he ok?

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

With a capital G (for Gerrard).

Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen the kid play at that level, he was amazing today. He seems to be taking on more responsibility and showing an arrogance of a truly great player. 

If Trent played in midfield he'd be our best midfielder too, and by a fucking distance. 

Yeah. He’s getting better game by game. What a talent we have on our hands. I don’t even think we know the full extent of it yet, either 

Guest Pistonbroke

The fact we won makes those VAR decisions all the sweeter. The officials will be called on them in certain quarters and they didn't get their desired result.