You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

No apologies from Riley, no consideration of how much she's offended people, just going on about not feeding the trolls on her twitter instead. She doesn't give a fuck about what most people think, so why should they care about her garbage tweets in return?

She was one of the main people posting shite about Corbyn with a large following regularly and she's gone and fucked her chances in a big way of getting many more people on her side with what she's done, so I don't really care. She knows she's made a big mistake I guess because her influence on people newer to this smear campaign has been lessened now and maybe significantly, but no point in saying sorry to any plebs she's offended, they're beneath her and she'd just prefer to carry on with the smears she's so invested in. Also ignoring the Tory racism around her as much as possible and I guess defending apartheid Israel at all costs if and when she has to. Well at least a lot more people have seen the depths she'll go to now and are aware of that. Well done Riley.

• Upvote 1

The only excuse she can give that would ease off the reaction is that she was pissed up when she posted it. But of-course she is pregnant so she can't say that. 

The fact is she is a hateful racist troll who plays the victim whenever she gets a response that she doesn't like. 

Most people would just apologise, but she's one of the key twitter players in the anti-Corbyn propaganda battle so she can't be admitting to an error or showing signs of weakness. Pathetic really, guess that's what happens when you get so invested in trying to manipulate public opinion against someone who wants more equality and fairness, which includes Palestinians of course and she probably doesn't like that one too much.

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

Most people would just apologise, but she's one of the key twitter players in the anti-Corbyn propaganda battle so she can't be admitting to an error or showing signs of weakness. Pathetic really, guess that's what happens when you get so invested in trying to manipulate public opinion against someone who wants more equality and fairness, which includes Palestinians of course and she probably doesn't like that one too much.

She blocked me for asking her what she thought about the killing of Palestinian children after she had posted some pro-israel waffle. I didn't even swear in my tweet. A simple question. "Blocked! Another anti-semite!" I bet she shouted at her husband. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I think she's found a cause and is just going with it by hook or crook. I don't agree with her, she's gone extreme and the reactions to her even more so.  

I didnt realise white Jewish people don't consider themselves white. 

I suspect she barely considered herself Jewish before she found it a way to gain traction. She knew about the holocaust, but otherwise no other previous Judaic practice was part of her life, culturally, or religiously.

This is from her own mouth.

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

She blocked me for asking her what she thought about the killing of Palestinian children after she had posted some pro-israel waffle. I didn't even swear in my tweet. A simple question. "Blocked! Another anti-semite!" I bet she shouted at her husband.

Sounds insane but not surpising, typical of a load of people like her on there I think. Totally set on their warped views and fuck all else matters when it comes to alternative views, or even any type of honest conversation by the looks of it.

1 hour ago, viRdjil said:

The level of contempt shown by some towards the victims of apartheid is pathetic really. Sad. All just to have a go at Jeremy Corbyn.

All those numbers have addled your ability with words. 

im pretty sure JC was thrown out of the movement shortly after that stunt.   

17 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

All those numbers have addled your ability with words. 

im pretty sure JC was thrown out of the movement shortly after that stunt.   

Lololololol. “Not the right type of anti-apartheid movement”. Real bold that, especially when your lot wanted South Africa for the whites only.

• Upvote 1