Quantcast
General Election 2019 - Page 61 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

General Election 2019

Who are you voting for?   

123 members have voted

  1. 1. Who are you voting for?



Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Imagine expecting a party to step aside for you when you've ruled out working with them under their current leadership.

 

Imagine expecting a party to stand aside for you when you've been labelling their leader a Tory since day one and claiming she's done a deal with the Tories.

 

Oh yeah, except the Lib Dems were willing to do just that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

Imagine expecting a party to stand aside for you when you've been labelling their leader a Tory since day one and claiming she's done a deal with the Tories.

 

Oh yeah, except the Lib Dems were willing to do just that.

Has Corbyn called her a Tory? Or does Swinson read Duff Mans posts in-between murdering Red Squirrels? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

You are basically taking your own views and pretending like the whole of the uk apart from a few on here feel the same. 

 

 

Not really, just pointing out how much the luvvies on here are out of touch with the outside world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They hadn't ruled out working with them, though, which is the key difference, because it gets in the way of actually forming a government and legislating for stuff, such as a 2nd referendum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Not really, just pointing out how much the luvvies on here are out of touch with the outside world.

 

When Brexit happens, being in touch with the outside world is gonna take a real hit anyway!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Not really, just pointing out how much the luvvies on here are out of touch with the outside world.

Are you saying that the way to get in touch with the outside world is to cut yourself off from the outside world? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Are they fuck. 4 years ago no one gave a fuck.  

Take your head out of the gas oven Rico. People have always given a fuck. From the link I have given of Michael Foot, to the stupid Thatcher up yours Delores years to the UKIP bollocks, it's always been an issue, especially at election time.  

 

Ask Gordon Brown 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Take your head out of the gas oven Rico. People have always given a fuck. From the link I have given of Michael Foot, to the stupid Thatcher up yours Delores years to the UKIP bollocks, it's always been an issue, especially at election time.  

 

Ask Gordon Brown 

 

 

 

You said they were hated in working class areas then give examples of politicians.  Nonsense.  There’s a lovely graph that shows how 4 yrs ago it wasn’t on anyone’s radar then it spikes as the lies start.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

4 yrs ago it wasn’t on anyone’s radar then it spikes as the lies start.  

 

What, the bullshit about Corbyn being an antisemite? Yeah it's mad, agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

 

What, the bullshit about Corbyn being an antisemite? Yeah it's mad, agreed.

This is true. It's such a transparent load of bullshit by people who value the state of Israel more than the people they are supposed to represent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yep, I'm a moron. It was obvious when I was passing GCSEs at 14 years of age, and it's obvious now. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

 

Ah man, yer a funny cunt at times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

 

What, the bullshit about Corbyn being an antisemite? Yeah it's mad, agreed.

Hope you are ok. I won’t be replying other than this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

This is true. It's such a transparent load of bullshit by people who value the state of Israel more than the people they are supposed to represent.

You on the other hand are a daft cunt.  I’ll find the graph.  It’s clear as day. Most people never thought about the EU at all.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Hope you are ok. I won’t be replying other than this. 

 

I'm not bad thanks, having the first lager I've had in over a month and listening to some music. Pay your fucking subs.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

 

Listening to Beck?

 

Haha nope, have mainly been listening to System of a Down so far. Thought of one of their songs last night and went to youtube for it, then haven't been able to stop listening to them since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

 

Haha nope, have mainly been listening to System of a Down so far. Thought of one of their songs last night and went to youtube for it, then haven't been able to stop listening to them since.

 

Shit band.

Remember hearing the Violent Pornography song and genuinely laughing for weeks after. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Shit band.

Remember hearing the Violent Pornography song and genuinely laughing for weeks after. 

 

Can't even remember what that sounds like tbh. Strange that you don't like them if it's just for one song off their fourth album though. Have been listening to Toxicity mainly, which I'd like to think would have a place in my fave top 10 guitar band albums if I ever tried making a list. Think it's a fucking amazing album. I'm not into what they did later on though as much, think they peaked with that one personally.

 

Have tried listening to their other albums but always find my way back to Toxicity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Free internet by nationalising BT. 
 

Aight. 

Big statement that by Labour like 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Big statement that by Labour like 

And a clever one. 

 

With more to come. People are talking about the broadband stuff. It's trending galore on social media. Have Labour just made the "Brexit election" anything but that? We'll have more alternative talking points once the manifestos drop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×