Quantcast
General Election 2019 - Page 56 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

General Election 2019

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

  1. 1. Who are you voting for?



Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Isn't it up for sale ? I'm sure I read it was and Trump was mentioned as a possible buyer.

 

25 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

 I also read that the Barclay brothers were looking to sell it. Wasn't that Bezos from Amazon interested? 

I read last week that Steve Bannon was interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every election you get some pollsters that are close and some that are further off.

 

By and large, pollsters underestimated the Labour vote in 2017, and overestimated it in the 2019 European election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

When were Polls last anywhere near the actual outcome in a General Election? 

I think one of the pollsters got it right last time, Survation. Whilst most are inaccurate you can pick up trends and see how they draw their conclusions. Over the past few weeks the two main parties are squeezing the rest and Labour are slowly doing better amongst remainers and leavers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Denny Crane said:

I think one of the pollsters got it right last time, Survation. Whilst most are inaccurate you can pick up trends and see how they draw their conclusions. Over the past few weeks the two main parties are squeezing the rest and Labour are slowly doing better amongst remainers and leavers. 

 

I just think the outcome won't be so heavily weighted towards the Tories as many think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boris Johnson has just told lie after lie in his press conference. 

 

He has decided to take questions today 9 days into the Election campaign. 

 

He said "I will now take questions from pre-approved media. I'd first like to go to Laure Kunnesberg" jesus fucking christ. She asked a mildly difficult question which he is now waffling through not answering and chatting shit. 

 

The way this cunt and the Tory party see it is "say it because even if its lies they will hear it and believe it" 

 

He said earlier that Labours pledge to put billions into the NHS will cost every household an extra £2300 a year in tax. How is this bullshit allowed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The daft twat has just spent half an hour telling lies in front of an audience of gullible idiots. 

 

Barely anyone challenged his lies. 

Hand picked people in-front of him audience and media. 

 

One fella asked him about him calling Corbyn a "masturbator" wast night. He laughed his way out of it and no doubt someone will be getting sacked for letting that get out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right wing media asking a right wing PM loaded questions about the opposition. When all other leaders are consistently challenged during their Q&A’s. 
 

Shocking really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This election is all about Brexit and god forbid us the Tories are going to romp home.

 

All those on here treating the EU as some kind of God like institution and sneering at the working class voters who want out because of very understandable reasons are about to take a fucking kicking, a right fucking kicking. Where are all the remain voters now? 

 

 

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-labour-market-effects-of-immigration/

 

The labour party should have learnt a lesson from Scotland and protected their core vote.

 

All those who promoted  a  pro EU neo con  pro privatisation policy I suggest you clean your hands for the next five years like modern day lady mcbeth.

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

This election is all about Brexit and god forbid us the Tories are going to romp home.

 

All those on here treating the EU as some kind of God like institution and sneering at the working class voters who want out because of very understandable reasons are about to take a fucking kicking, a right fucking kicking. Where are all the remain voters now? 

 

 

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-labour-market-effects-of-immigration/

 

The labour party should have learnt a lesson from Scotland and protected their core vote.

 

All those who promoted  a  pro EU neo con  pro privatisation policy I suggest you clean your hands for the next five years like modern day lady mcbeth.

Speaking of a right fucking kicking..... 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

This election is all about Brexit and god forbid us the Tories are going to romp home.

 

All those on here treating the EU as some kind of God like institution and sneering at the working class voters who want out because of very understandable reasons are about to take a fucking kicking, a right fucking kicking. Where are all the remain voters now? 

 

 

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-labour-market-effects-of-immigration/

 

The labour party should have learnt a lesson from Scotland and protected their core vote.

 

All those who promoted  a  pro EU neo con  pro privatisation policy I suggest you clean your hands for the next five years like modern day lady mcbeth.

 

Christ, that post is like the little bit of shit that tops the big log of dump at the end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Speaking of a right fucking kicking..... 

Shut it. I can't remmember any outrage when it was proved the poorest and most vulnerable were being shafted to the benefit of a bunch of hypocritical middle class wankers 

 

 

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-labour-market-effects-of-immigration/

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not the working class that's sold it's soul, it's you lot, the dozen or so brainwashed EU luv bunnies on here .

 

 Preening pretentious bottle jobs. Sneering at the poor who has the bollocks to role the dice .

 

 

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

It's not the working class that's sold it's soul, it's you lot, the dozen or so brainwashed EU luv bunnies on here .

 

 Preening pretentious bottle jobs. Sneering at the poor who has the bollocks to role the dice .

 

 

 

“Roll the dice”. This brexit is and always has been a Tory project. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Do you think the poor people who suffer in this link Tory voters?

 

 

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-labour-market-effects-of-immigration/

I know that this is Tory’s wet dream.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/12/farage-calls-for-private-health-firms-to-relieve-burden-on-nhs

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

It's not the working class that's sold it's soul, it's you lot, the dozen or so brainwashed EU luv bunnies on here .

 

 Preening pretentious bottle jobs. Sneering at the poor who has the bollocks to role the dice .

 

 

 

Roll of the dice where all six sides said "Tory right wing Brexit", thick bastards if they didn't realise that. 

For clarification, I don't believe the "protest vote" shite, I don't think I heard a single person in real life or on the telly or radio mention before the referendum they'd be voting to leave the EU as a protest, it just became a convenient excuse when they realised that a colossal fuck up was made. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Moo said:

Roll of the dice where all six sides said "Tory right wing Brexit", thick bastards if they didn't realise that. 

For clarification, I don't believe the "protest vote" shite, I don't think I heard a single person in real life or on the telly or radio mention before the referendum they'd be voting to leave the EU as a protest, it just became a convenient excuse when they realised that a colossal fuck up was made. 

The polls suggest it's anything but a protest vote. People want out.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

The polls suggest it's anything but a protest vote. People want out.

There is no majority for a no deal Brexit. 

There is no majority for a hard right Brexit. 

There is no majority for a left wing Brexit. 

So how do you resolve that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×