Quantcast
General Election 2019 - Page 208 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

General Election 2019

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

Just now, Rico1304 said:

How’ve I been proven wrong? I voted for the only party able to stop Leave. 

Labour could have had a coherent policy. Are you watching the BBC? They’ve just said Brexit policy fucked them 

Oh well if the BBC said it, it must be true. The party that promised to revoke article 50 are on course to win about 13 seats!

Look at the results coming in. They all indicate leave voters moving from Labour to the Tories/Brexit Party.

If Labour only cared about winning this election, their best policy would have been to offer leave with no deal in January! Think about that! In this scenario, they wouldn't lose any leave voting seats and then, what do the the big remain seats do? Who do the Liverpool and London seats vote for? 

Even the likes of the s*n would be confused, who would they support in this election? This would also have been better for the Lib Dems as well as they would win a lot more seats in heavy remain areas.

The underlying trend in this election is that the party with the clearest leave strategy is going to win.  

• Upvote 1

Nuneaton. Cunts. 

Had an ex whose Dad is from there. The day we beat Utd 2:1 in the cup when Kuyt got the winner we had gone up for his 50th. The word cunt had one of them hummer limo things turn up for a fancy dress party at Warwick castle. I bummed his daughter in his house that night. 

I think it's time for bed, try and sleep through the unfolding horror show and just wake up to face the day and get on with it, it's all out of our hands now - until the revolution. 

The big fear is that this will disillusion the young voters on the left, little chance of pushing the case for 16 year old voters. And it could kill the true side of Labour and give Blair and his cronies the result they wanted to return control of Labour to them. If it goes the same way in the US with Clinton, Biden or Warren getting the nomination you could lose any hope of real change for a long long time. 

Not even sure why I'm commenting. 

The US style health care system will be crippling for me and no fucking fault of my own. I need lifelong medication of blood pressure tablets and 2 types of insulin from issue of being sick before. That means health insurance is either unaffordable or impossible. 

14 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Oh well if the BBC said it, it must be true. The party that promised to revoke article 50 are on course to win about 13 seats!

Look at the results coming in. They all indicate leave voters moving from Labour to the Tories/Brexit Party.

If Labour only cared about winning this election, their best policy would have been to offer leave with no deal in January! Think about that! In this scenario, they wouldn't lose any leave voting seats and then, what do the the big remain seats do? Who do the Liverpool and London seats vote for? 

Even the likes of the s*n would be confused, who would they support in this election? This would also have been better for the Lib Dems as well as they would win a lot more seats in heavy remain areas.

The underlying trend in this election is that the party with the clearest leave strategy is going to win.  

Some people need to acknowledge there was no perfect Brexit strategy for Labour that worked with their voting base across the country. Secondly a lot of people in this country want Brexit or don't want another referendum at this moment.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Fucking hell Workington 97 out of 100 years a Lab seat set to fall.

Bleak, fucking bleak

So far the losses, or impending ones, seem to be those expected.  It's the Labour gains, or lack of, that's the killer. 

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

The big fear is that this will disillusion the young voters on the left, little chance of pushing the case for 16 year old voters. And it could kill the true side of Labour and give Blair and his cronies the result they wanted to return control of Labour to them. If it goes the same way in the US with Clinton, Biden or Warren getting the nomination you could lose any hope of real change for a long long time. 

Not even sure why I'm commenting. 

The US style health care system will be crippling for me and no fucking fault of my own. I need lifelong medication of blood pressure tablets and 2 types of insulin from issue of being sick before. That means health insurance is either unaffordable or impossible. 

Cunts

They're talking now, on Channel Four, about the need to put an effective opposition in place quickly.  There won't be an "effective" Labour opposition, only a compliant one. 

1 minute ago, Moo said:

So far the losses, or impending ones, seem to be those expected.  It's the Labour gains, or lack of, that's the killer. 

Lab will gain a few in London but not much more.

It is as simple as loads of the leave seats in the north and midlands going tory that is going to win these cunts the election.

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

Bleak, fucking bleak

Again, following the trend. 19k voted either Tory or Ukip in 2015, Ukip vote went back to Labour in 2017, now that vote has gone to the tories. 

9 minutes ago, an tha said:

Bleak, fucking bleak

Bleak is definitely a word I think of when I think of Workington. Absolute fucking shithole.

Labour will just go into civil war now. The Blairites will be out on full force looking for a coup. I don't see Corbyn surviving. I agree with his politics but how can he lead after losing two elections. 

They need someone willing to go for the jugular at every thing the tories try

1 minute ago, MegadriveMan said:

Again, following the trend. 19k voted either Tory or Ukip in 2015, Ukip vote went back to Labour in 2017, now that vote has gone to the tories. 

Oh aye yeah, no question 100%.

How ironic will the next 5vyears be when the tories absolutely desimate the North East as all the work dries up as the factories close and they're all crying for government intervention to save them. 

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

Lab will gain a few in London but not much more.

It is as simple as loads of the leave seats in the north and midlands going tory that is going to win these cunts the election.

Same as Trump with his wins in the US rust belt.

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

How ironic will the next 5vyears be when the tories absolutely desimate the North East as all the work dries up as the factories close and they're all crying for government intervention to save them. 

They deserve all they get

Going to be the same here where I am. 

God I hope these cunts get relegated back to oblivion 

Screenshot_20191213_013124_com.twitter.android.jpg