Quantcast
General Election 2019 - Page 206 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

General Election 2019

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Lets just say that Nessies hopes of winning the Loch's beauty pageant for the first time in 130 years are slim. 

I'll scratch the extra tissues off the shopping list then.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You could have chosen a million screen shots of his comments on this election re: the Libs. That one has leant itself to debate. Poor choice Nelly. 

It does for me. 

2 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I'll scratch the extra tissues off the shopping list then.

You can still wank over it. 

23 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Blair would have had 3 years to convince those leave voting Labour voters it was dumb. 

Yes, but he also would have had 3 years of the right wing newspapers tearing in to him, digging up anything they could use against him to make him seem unelectable! 

Since Labour lost its Right wing supporting media "friends" they have had 3 very different leaders in Brown, Milliband and Corbyn and they have all been made unelectable because most people only know the worst possible things about them. 

Also telling leavers that voting out was dumb, just makes them more angry and want it even more!

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Are you saying that the QC isn’t used to unscripted speech? Or he wasn’t kept away from the press? 

Agreed questions and avoidance of thorough questioning.

I don’t think any interpretation was needed.

You saw it, I saw it, don’t be a dick.

Johnson is a snake and he’s somehow managed to get people to vote for harsher conditions for themselves, bravo, good job.

I’m glad you’re not being taxed higher as is the electoral mandate, now fuck off and stop revealing in other misfortune.

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Agreed questions and avoidance of thorough questioning.

I don’t think any interpretation was needed.

You saw it, I saw it, don’t be a dick.

Johnson is a snake and he’s somehow managed to get people to vote for harsher conditions for themselves, bravo, good job.

I’m glad you’re not being taxed higher as is the electoral mandate, now fuck off.

Hold on, are you seriously saying that the QC and former DPP who was awarded a knighthood for his services isn’t good with questions? 

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Hold on, are you seriously saying that the QC and former DPP who was awarded a knighthood for his services isn’t good with questions? 

The fuck you talking about, Starmer?

Not mentioned him once. Put the Bolly away and go to bed.

Get some bars on your windows though as people are going to get desperate around Hyde over the next couple of years.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Eh? Where's the hypocrisy?

God knows. I just threw it out there in annoyance and petulance. I'm sure there is some truth in it if I was to go through your posts from tonight but don't take it as a meaningful dig or I'd have said 'fucking cunting hypocrite' instead of 'bloody'. 

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Get some bar on your windows though as people admire going to get desperate around Hyde over the next couple of years.

?

It's absolutely sickening to see scousers with Liverpool football club profile pictures on the Echo pages gloating about a Tory win on an article about the half a billion pounds cuts they've subjected the city to. 

What's wrong with people? It's madness. They've been brainwashed. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Racism plays a big part. 

1 hour ago, Brownie said:

It's about immigration. People don't like the fact they can hear other accents/languages.

Trust me, it's about that.

This is it, here In Aus, in the US, back home, it’s fear of the other - which the bastards in power will always use to stoke fear in the less educated, and less informed. Adults are terrified of the boogie man, without understanding that the boogie man is fucking white and he has spent centuries blowing other civilisations to fucking bits. Now he’s on the back foot, he will clear out what is left of the white plebs in his homelands, before retiring in gated communities.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Get some bars on your windows though as people admire going to get desperate around Hyde over the next couple of years.

Jesus.  

2 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

This is it, here In Aus, in the US, back home, it’s fear of the other - which the bastards in power will always use to stoke fear in the less educated, and less informed. Adults are terrified of the boogie man, without understanding that the boogie man is fucking white and he has spent centuries blowing other civilisations to fucking bits. Now he’s on the back foot, he will clear out what is left of the white plebs in his homelands, before retiring in gated communities.

Agreed. It's no coincidence that the majority of strong leave areas are also the least multicultural places in the country. 

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It’s where Rico lives and it’s rough as shit apart from a couple of streets and a conservative club or two.

It isn’t where I live. 

although the rest is true. Ricky Hatton lives and drinks there, Harold Shipman lived and murdered there. 

7 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

It's absolutely sickening to see scousers with Liverpool football club profile pictures on the Echo pages gloating about a Tory win on an article about the half a billion pounds cuts they've subjected the city to. 

What's wrong with people? It's madness. They've been brainwashed. 

People shouldn’t think differently to you. That’s bad. How dare they have some things the same, and some things different. It must all be the same. Fucking hell.